ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Let's find out

Would you send Iran $6B even if your Sec of State said it would be used for Terrorism?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please.....you can't even get the facts straight
Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Please.....you can't even get the facts straight
The US sent the money to Qatar.

"Qatar and Iran have close ties. Both are members of the Non-Aligned Movement and the Organisation of the Islamic Conference. Unlike fellow GCC member states Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, Qatar generally refrains from criticising Iran's domestic and foreign activities."

The Wall Street Journal reported Sunday that Iranian security officials approved Hamas' plan to attack Israel during a meeting in Beirut last Monday.
Hamas and Hezbollah leaders said Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps worked with Hamas since August on air, land and sea attack plans.

Some of you need to pull your head out of the sand. Or not.

• Angry
Reactions: Chris 15 and AC2020
Why are you posting this shit here?
Because there was thread that ran here a long time on the topic and I started a poll in response.

And people like you refuse to let this post die on its own and drop down the Board. See how that works?

And it is not shit. But shit is hitting the fan.

So I will respond and bump it back up until it is moved. 😂Otherwise maybe you let it die or ignore.

Golden coming from the most depressed poster on the board over a HC.
This affair and Biden's collosal screw up causing these unnecessary deaths are 10x more important than a stupid football game.

The fact that people call things like this stupid while firmly planting their head up their derriere while still participating in the voting process explains a lot of the problems that exist in this country.

This thread does not need to be in Corral is all I am saying..we have enough bitching going on….
If we're going to bitch, it might as well be something worthwhile. Football is just a stupid game.

Friend flying out of her homeland in Israel for safety was mourning over this tragedy tonight: "I am mostly upset of the kidnapped who were forced into the Gaza tunnels. Grandmothers and children too. It is wet, cold , primitive and barbarian. They won’t be released soon is the norm. It may be years. I’m heartbroken."

Reactions: AsiaPoke and driad
If we're going to bitch, it might as well be something worthwhile. Football is just a stupid game.

Friend flying out of her homeland in Israel for safety was mourning over this tragedy tonight: "I am mostly upset of the kidnapped who were forced into the Gaza tunnels. Grandmothers and children too. It is wet, cold , primitive and barbarian. They won’t be released soon is the norm. It may be years. I’m heartbroken."
I have family members in special ops that I can’t even or supposed to acknowledge in public places…so I understand what is going on and the tragedy. I am just saying this does not need to be in the Corral.

• Sad
Reactions: AC2020
I have family members in special ops that I can’t even or supposed to acknowledge in public places…so I understand what is going on and the tragedy. I am just saying this does not need to be in the Corral.
Dividing this site into multiple boards was one of the worst ideas ever.

Not surprised @07pilt is a yes vote. He thought it was hilarious and mocked my wife after she was robbed at gunpoint a few years back.

No repercussions of course.

Meanwhile, more bad news.

Not surprised @07pilt is a yes vote. He thought it was hilarious and mocked my wife after she was robbed at gunpoint a few years back.

No repercussions of course.

Meanwhile, more bad news.

The suffering of others (including your wife, shockingly) is just a tool for you to make political points, bravo.

Good description of the prison Israel has had the people of the Gaza strip in for decades without any hope. Violence is the only thing that gets the Jews attention.
I don't believe this.

I do know terrorists took a Holocaust survivor hostage. Old women, children staked in vulnerable positions to protect the cowards trying to hide behind them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT