ADVERTISEMENT

Picture is worth...

And remember according to most doctors and epidemiologist - 1-10 percent is all that get reported to VAERS- the rest are like British Airways..." oh I know four pilots died in the same week that were in good health -three pilots within two days after taking the shots but there's no correlation"

Last edited:
A non woke common sense Hollywood person?

Now your talking to yourself. 4 post in a thread and all you.

OCD?
dementia?
Crazy?
Not real?

Who are you trying g to convince with these thousands of post all on one subject?
Maybe bring it to peoples attention before they start subjecting our children to this? Oh wait no that's already happening.

What are you worried about it For, do you not know where the ignore button is? Yet forget the fact that I just posted information from VAERS of the CDC that had vaccine deaths being reported at an astronomical rate in the last year yet all you're worried about is how many things I post? Maybe your priorities are a little screwed up? Are you a liberal? Or maybe just took the shot and Are pissed at us posting truths you won't see on nightly news?

I'm sorry forgive that I don't know you that well- don't think you're one of my habitual detractors? New to the game or have I just not paid attention to you?

I suggest you debate or put me on ignore- but it's a free country (unless you're anti covid shot or Jan 6 member) if you want to count my posts you sure can

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT