ADVERTISEMENT

Pennsylvania To Ignore SCOTUS Ruling

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
Reactions: my_2cents
The shadow anti America gubmint doesn't give a rip what anyone says- yes even scotus. We are under a totalitarian state- the Normies just don't know it yet bc there's still LL, Fantasy Football and Food...not for long tho

Unless 45 is reseated it's going to get bad bad bad- people just don't understand the power and evilness of the global cabal running the Earth right now- people can not fathom this level of evil and power as they have been told how great and invincible the USA Is by the fake media forever ...news flash - the country can Fall and fail And it is falling- thing is- it's been this way for a long time but it's all been in the shadows- like OMB or not he exposed it all- the sheep just gotta jeep waking up but please sheep- move a little quicker

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY

Election fraud is alive and well in Pennsylvania. When Democrats don't like a law or a ruling they just ignore it and do as they please.

What was the leftards saying about Trump and rule of law recently? Hmmm

Not one of you have a said a single thing about the content of the article, I didn’t read it, but it’s clear none of you did either. Just repeat the same garbage, you’re as brain dead as the lefties gawddam

Did you actually read the article?
Of course he didn't read it. Notice too how he disappeared from this thread once the content of the article was brought to his attention.

This is similar to the other day when he claimed he read an article and didn't see anything in the article talking about what some Republicans had done wrong.🤣

He read this headline on Fox News and ran over here to share the article.

Not one of you have a said a single thing about the content of the article, I didn’t read it, but it’s clear none of you did either. Just repeat the same garbage, you’re as brain dead as the lefties gawddam
I read every single word including PA state election law and constitutional election law. PA COVID election law changes not approved by state legislature as required by the US Constitution. All use the dominant West Germanic language (English) with small words. I am multi-lingual.

I read every single word including PA state election law and constitutional election law. PA COVID election law changes not approved by state legislature as required by the US Constitution. All use the dominant West Germanic language (English) with small words. I am multi-lingual.
You quite obviously didn’t read the article lol. If you had, you’d have mentioned the Commonwealth Court’s prior ruling.

“sLoW”

Carry on

State Supreme court dominated by Democrat judicial activist? Yea I'm sure they will rule correctly.

I find it amusing that instead of Democrats working to pass laws through the legislature they rely on the court system to overridge the legislatures and impose their will on the people. That is not how our country is supposed to work but when you have no respect for the Constitution, have packed certain courts with judicial activist friendly to your cause and are intent on imposing your will on the people it's the best way to go about it

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
State Supreme court dominated by Democrat judicial activist? Yea I'm sure they will rule correctly.

I find it amusing that instead of Democrats working to pass laws through the legislature they rely on the court system to overridge the legislatures and impose their will on the people. That is not how our country is supposed to work but when you have no respect for the Constitution, have packed certain courts with judicial activist friendly to your cause and are intent on imposing your will on the people it's the best way to go about it

Oklahoma passed the petitioning threshold to place marijuana legalization on the ballot for November. Republicans whined to the state Supreme Court and it’s now stalled till 2024, overriding the actual will of the people.

You’re LitERaL LeE saying Americans’ voted shouldn’t count because of minor clerical errors…and thinking this court decision in any way, shape or form “OvERrIDeS ThE WilL oF tHe PeoPle” lol

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Oklahoma passed the petitioning threshold to place marijuana legalization on the ballot for November. Republicans whined to the state Supreme Court and it’s now stalled till 2024, overriding the actual will of the people.

You’re LitERaL LeE saying Americans’ voted shouldn’t count because of minor clerical errors…and thinking this court decision in any way, shape or form “OvERrIDeS ThE WilL oF tHe PeoPle” lol

carry on
Out of curiosity, is there a number or a percentage of “minor clerical errors” that would be reached where you might begin to question the odds of whether these “minor clerical errors” are legitimate?

carry on
Yer a real piece of work. 🤣

carry on
Clerical errors or security measures to help thwart voter fraud? If people can not follow the law, rules or instructions maybe they should go a vote in person.

Clerical errors or security measures to help thwart voter fraud? If people can not follow the law, rules or instructions maybe they should go a vote in person.

Can you envision a scenario in which the law and rules were interpreted so that public safety was placed at a premium over the risks involved in in-person voting while still preserving the voters’ right to their voice?

What a terrible concept…truly cheating the system…

Carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Can you envision a scenario in which the law and rules were interpreted so that public safety was placed at a premium over the risks involved in in-person voting while still preserving the voters’ right to their voice?

Carry on
What's yer definition of a woman?

Carry on
Public Safety, LOL you are gullible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT