ADVERTISEMENT

Palestinian Arabs Overwhelmingly Support Hamas And Its Genocidal Aspirations

• Sad
Reactions: iasooner2000

Well this is certainly a different perspective than the BS the Biden Administration and the lackeys in the MSM are pushing.

“Morton A. Klein is national president of the Zionist Organization of America and is widely regarded as one of the leading Jewish activists in the United States”

carry on

Morton A. Klein is national president of the Zionist Organization of America and is widely regarded as one of the leading Jewish activists in the United States

carry on
So? What about everyone else that writes about this stuff. Is there someone in the middle that people should be listening to?

So? What about everyone else that writes about this stuff. Is there someone in the middle that people should be listening to?
Considering your amendment to your own post, it would certainly seem as if you answered your own questions about where one Morton Klein would reside on a scale of centrism and reason…and it ain’t the middle…

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Considering your amendment to your own post, it would certainly seem as if you answered your own questions about where one Morton Klein would reside on a scale of centrism and reason…and it ain’t the middle…

carry on
Re-read

Forpetessake said:

Versus listening to whatever the landlord who just stabbed the Palestinian boy in Illinois dozens of times listened to…

carry on
So, no you don't have anyone to offer up in the middle. This was a heinous act; I get it the not all Palestinians are Hamas. They did vote them into government so there is that. It's horrible to see anyone die without regard to their religion, let alone because of religion.

So, no you don't have anyone to offer up in the middle. This was a heinous act; I get it the not all Palestinians are Hamas. They did vote them into government so there is that. It's horrible to see anyone die without regard to their religion, let alone because of religion.

And Israelis voted their government into power…a government which regularly commits recognized war crimes as much as anyone…so there is that.

That still didn’t justify Hamas’s actions against civilians. And it doesn’t justify Israeli actions against civilians, including blockading food and water.

carry on

Did you read the message in the OP article - such as the one where he claimed Palestinians were actively AiDiNg AnD AbEtTiNg Hamas - with any amount of objective skepticism?

Ahhh…let me guess…

You didn’t read the article.

carry on

Ya’ll hear that?

You’re supposed to read with “objective skepticism.”

Like he does.

Hahahahahahahaha.

That’s really high on the most delusional post on the internet.

Ever.

Did you read the message in the OP article - such as the one where he claimed Palestinians were actively AiDiNg AnD AbEtTiNg Hamas - with any amount of objective skepticism?

Ahhh…let me guess…

You didn’t read the article.

carry on
Have you read reports that Palestinian civilians joined with Hamas to brutally murder, rape and loot Israelis during the October 7th attack. From reports I've seen some of the Israeli survivors are saying they recognized many of their attackers as those that has work permits to cross the border.

From reports I've seen some of the Israeli survivors are saying they recognized many of their attackers as those that has work permits to cross the border.
What happens when you try to be nice. All American national parks have signs posted encouraging you to not feed the animals.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
And Israelis voted their government into power…a government which regularly commits recognized war crimes as much as anyone…so there is that.

That still didn’t justify Hamas’s actions against civilians. And it doesn’t justify Israeli actions against civilians, including blockading food and water.

carry on

What war crimes has Israel committed? If any, as much as anyone? Can we walk through what that means together?

I'll never understand lefties.

Isreal is the most liberal country in the middle east. LGBTQ people live openly, they have strict gun control, they have very liberal social programs, you can openly practice any religion you want. Everyone gets to vote.

Arab countries are the exact opposite yet lefties in this country support people who persecute LGBTQ people, oppress women and want genocide against non-Muslims.

I don't freaking get it.

Last edited:
I'll never underst lefties.

Isreal is the most liberal country in the middle east. LGBTQ people live openly, they have strict gun control, they have very liberal social programs, you can openly practice any religion you want. Everyone gets to vote.

Arab countries are the exact opposite yet lefties in this country support people who persecute LGBTQ people, oppress women and want genocide against non-Muslims.

I don't freaking get it.

Simple, they are easily manipulated

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT