ADVERTISEMENT

Paging [P-Dan]

I’m curious what you think. If Hezbollah had done this to Israel instead of Israel doing it to Lebanon would you call it terrorism?
You think Hezbollah would have the capability to do something like this? 🤣🤣🤣

The only thing your buddies are capable of is blowing up innocent children playing a game of soccer. And by the way: go to hell.

You think Hezbollah would have the capability to do something like this? 🤣🤣🤣

The only thing your buddies are capable of is blowing up innocent children playing a game of soccer. And by the way: go to hell.
I don’t know if Hezbollah has that capability or not. I wouldn’t think it does. But then a week ago I didn’t think Yemen had supersonic missiles capable of reaching TelAviv, so who knows.

Just so you know there is nothing about any terrorist that I consider to be my buddy. I guess the difference between you and me is I think what Israel did constitutes terrorism while you do not. As for me going to hell, fortunately that will not be for you to decide.

Hell, Ponca Dan was the one decrying unfocused bombing. Now he’s decrying targeted IDF attacks that greatly limit collateral damage.

That’s how I know he is an antisemite.
Calling a critic of Israel an anti-Semite today carries no more gravitas than accusing someone that criticizes BLM of being a racist. You need to find another insult.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
IF Hezbollah targeted IDF assets then I’d call it a military strike and not terrorism.
You are an honorable man and I take your word that you would not call it terrorism. But there is no doubt in my mind if Hezbollah had pulled off the attack exactly as Israel has done such that two Israeli babies were killed along with a handful of ambulance drivers/EMT’s in addition to a couple thousand IDF personnel others on this board would be incensed by the cowardly terrorism, and would call it terrorism.

Last edited:
No. I’m right. You still try to equivocate.
You are right only if criticism of the state of Israel as a Zionist enterprise is anti-Semitic. Because you have never once heard me attack the Jewish religion or any Jew for being Jewish, which would be the standard in recognizing an anti-Semite. It’s because you try to equate the political ideology of Zionism with the religion of Judaism, as if they are the same thing, that your accusations have no merit.

To me the best part of the is operation is that Israel set up a company to sell these pagers to Hezbollah. The salt in the wound is that Hezbollah paid for their balls to get blown off.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
To me the best part of the is operation is that Israel set up a company to sell these pagers to Hezbollah. The salt in the wound is that Hezbollah paid for their balls to get blown off.
What Israel did there was a violation of international humanitarian law, a law to which Israel is a signatory. But then Israel has never concerned itself with abiding by laws to which it had approved. I’m sure since they are the Chosen People that means those laws don’t apply to them. Becsuse let’s face it, when has Israel ever worried about international law? It has three things going for it: God wants them to win and says they can win by any means preferred; they have the big sugar daddy in America to step in front of them if they ever get out over their arrogant skis, and, once again, how can you not root for the Chosen People?

Dan has you all fooled, he is not a terrorist sympathizer he is a sackless man that listens to 2 liberal women (his wife Peggy and his Daughter Thing 2) that tell him how to think.

Dan has you all fooled, he is not a terrorist sympathizer he is a sackless man that listens to 2 liberal women (his wife Peggy and his Daughter Thing 2) that tell him how to think.
Do you know about the concept of a “tell” in poker? This isn’t poker but your “tell” is showing.

Your ass has been showing for a year. Whats your point?
My point is you cover your inability to express a cogent reasonable thought by resorting to personal insult, which I would have thought by now you would have figured out has no effect beyond trying to look clever to your buddies. Which is probably all you are after anyway.

My point is you cover your inability to express a cogent reasonable thought by resorting to personal insult, which I would have thought by now you would have figured out has no effect beyond trying to look clever to your buddies. Which is probably all you are after anyway.

Keep telling yourself that. One day you might actually believe it but I doubt it.
And you accusing me of insulting you after you did me.🤣🤣
Typical Terrorist Tactic, we blow you up, rape and murder your women and goats, how dare you take action against us! MORALS! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Ostatedchi
Keep telling yourself that. One day you might actually believe it but I doubt it.
And you accusing me of insulting you after you did me.🤣🤣
Typical Terrorist Tactic, we blow you up, rape and murder your women and goats, how dare you take action against us! MORALS! 🤣🤣🤣
You know me so well! (Blue)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT