ADVERTISEMENT

Strange Dan Hasn’t Come To the Board With This

Do you find it the least bit odd that The Revelation was never made to Buddhists, Muslims, Hindus, Incas, Australian Aboriginals, Taoists, Confucians, the multitude of American Indian tribes or any of the other over 4000 religions that have existed at one time or another? Does it not seem peculiar to you that God only told a Jewish prophet what he intended for all the people, but kept everyone else in the dark?
It would take me days to educate you on this topic. You would have to be able to take certain things at face value in order to progress to a point of understanding. Pick up a Bible and read it or join a group that will study the OT as well as the NT.

A few short things.

The Bible is written in various languages that the followers of those religions can read.

Mankind chose to follow fallen angels. God divided the world between Himself and them(70 fallen angels.) Israel was His chosen group because of Abraham. Salvation comes via His chosen path and that group. Jesus was a Jew. Jesus or Yehoshua is literally the world Salvation in Hebrew.

Jesus said He is the only way to the Father (heaven.) Exclusivity is baked into the cake.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
I'm not the Biblical scholar you are so very much appreciate your insights.
Just a run of the mill Southern Baptist who paid attention in Sunday School and became a devotee of the study of prophecy.
Do you think we have a lot of conflation between "not funding Zionist Holy Wars" and "not look down on the Jews"?
We see quite often in discussions here the complete collapse of Zionist goals, anti-Semitism, concerns over Islam, and Christian morality.
Zionism as I support it is nothing less than support for the return of the Jews to the Holy Land which is their birthright given to them by God the Father in an everlasting covenant. Anyone else laying claim to the land is in opposition to God and his decree.
Should we hoist all Jews onto pedestals, aggrandizing any and all of their claims, desires and "recommendations" for Christians? Or should we be discerning of those not living the New Covenant - both Jews, Israelis, and Christians?
Ezekiel makes it clear the Jews have profaned Gods name. He punished them but it is also clear that they were to return and He will not abandon them. They are His people. They are on His land that He gave to them in an EVERLASTING aka Eternal covenant. Jews are our brethren.
How do you feel about the Israeli's cleansing the Holy Land of Christians?
Not seeing that and it for sure it is not government policy. Is there some persecution? Sure.

India is much more concerning to me on that front.

You really only need to watch the first part.

The questions asked of Palestinians in gaza. They love hamas

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT