ADVERTISEMENT

OU V Bucknell

april racer

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2011
OU forfeited 133 and L Dixon lost by DQ. Anyone know more about either? PA1990?

Ou won 23-21.

Last edited:
Samething happened last year with Cody. They wrestle WV tomorrow....that will tell a lot. He will be at 33 tomorrow I'm sure!

Dixon was dq`d for his 5th stall warning and Brewer did not make weight.
Not as surprised by Dixon. But if you're down by 13 points, how do you get called for stalling? How do you get called for stalling period when you're losing, but especially when you're down by that much?

I'd much rather lose by 50 but go down swinging, than be DQ'd for stalling. And ask oberebo, losing by 50 wasn't ever out of the question when I wrestled. No such thing as a tech fall back then. If I'm not mistaken, one guy at the 1983 Yukon tournament just scored on me again last week with yet another fireman's carry. Me and Dave Schultz...that move was the bane of our existence.

Not as surprised by Dixon. But if you're down by 13 points, how do you get called for stalling? How do you get called for stalling period when you're losing, but especially when you're down by that much?

I'd much rather lose by 50 but go down swinging, than be DQ'd for stalling. And ask oberebo, losing by 50 wasn't ever out of the question when I wrestled. No such thing as a tech fall back then. If I'm not mistaken, one guy at the 1983 Yukon tournament just scored on me again last week with yet another fireman's carry. Me and Dave Schultz...that move was the bane of our existence.
They have a statue in Perry,OK of the guy that took you down 14 times using a Fireman's carry. Ironic that you are now a Fireman. Have you learned that move?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT