ADVERTISEMENT

Other Ok. State Forum Down?

Marocain Poke

All-American
Sep 1, 2020
Tangier, Morocco
It looks like someone let the domain lapse on another site, ala Ryno and the infamous site from back in the day. Anyone have the scoop on what happened? That site sucked anyway, and I was just curious. Domain is showing as "PARKED".

It looks like someone let the domain lapse on another site, ala Ryno and the infamous site from back in the day. Anyone have the scoop on what happened? That site sucked anyway, and I was just curious. Domain is showing as "PARKED".
A lot of us who posted there have moved over to Discord but it isn’t as user friendly as the old site. Supposedly it will be back up “someday”. The public section over there was a mess at times but the subscription part was the good. More like family with whom we tailgate.

Reactions: Marocain Poke
A lot of us who posted there have moved over to Discord but it isn’t as user friendly as the old site. Supposedly it will be back up “someday”. The public section over there was a mess at times but the subscription part was the good. More like family with whom we tailgate.
What is discord?

There is a long story to this, but the domain just went up for auction and sold for around 15k

• Wow
Reactions: Marocain Poke
There is a long story to this, but the domain just went up for auction and sold for around 15k
Yep. It’s dead as far as we are concerned. There is hope that the information can be migrated to a new domain, though.

The new site is up and running. They said it was going to be too hard to migrate all of the old data to a new site, so they just set up a new one. Here's the link for anyone that's interested: https://rideemcowboys.com/

It's gonna take me awhile to get used to the orange text on a black background. I like dark-mode, but it's kind of hard on the eyes without white text.

Reactions: CPTNQUIRK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT