ADVERTISEMENT

"OMG Kamala is having huge rallies! Trump better do something!!!"

Honestly I’m seeing more Harris signs in my area in rural VA than Biden last cycle.

But my polling place was hardcore MAGA on day 1 of early voting.
Does your state have laws against electioneering at polling places? Ours is 600 feet. My polling place is at a park rec center and the candidate signs are plastered in the public servitude just outside the park fence for every election. Early voting is at the parish government building, surrounded by concrete and private buildings, so it’s not really conducive to electioneering activity.

San Antonio currently houses 10,000 illegal allens. The turds shit and piss all over the neighborhood. Alejandro's plan

This guy has used cellphone date to confirm that Kamala's crowds are paid for. He said in Kamala's stint where she spoke in AZ 3 times 90% of the attendees went to all three events. Then 54% of those same cellphones were at the Atlanta event she did after that.

Guys. Everything about Kamala's campaign is fake. No one is supporting her, the polls are completely fake. All of the media coverage of her is false.

Please don't fall for it. Trump is up by 20 points. They will have to cheat their asses off and even that might not be enough.

This guy has used cellphone date to confirm that Kamala's crowds are paid for. He said in Kamala's stint where she spoke in AZ 3 times 90% of the attendees went to all three events. Then 54% of those same cellphones were at the Atlanta event she did after that.

Guys. Everything about Kamala's campaign is fake. No one is supporting her, the polls are completely fake. All of the media coverage of her is false.

Please don't fall for it. Trump is up by 20 points. They will have to cheat their asses off and even that might not be enough.
How does one get ahold of this data? I very much want this to be true, but I am skeptical. I’m also a bit troubled that some guy on X can know that several Louisianans are in Walton County Florida when I go to the beach with friends and family.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT