ADVERTISEMENT

Omat, Tlaib blocked from entering Israel

I know, right? Verbatim to the "Squad's" talking points.

Her family live in Palestine. It’s ok to not support the government of Israel and still support its people.

It's amazing how you lefties don't even realize when you're hooked by Dear Party's narrative. Receive and disseminate, no questions allowed. It's like you've been brainwashed or something.

I know, right? Verbatim to the "Squad's" talking points.

It's amazing how you lefties don't even realize when you're hooked by Dear Party's narrative. Receive and disseminate, no questions allowed. It's like you've been brainwashed or something.
El lol. The irony. How was what I stated untrue?

no bud, I’m laughing at you

200.gif

Where the hell is the nation of Palestine? I can't find it on any maps. Some say it's in Jordan. Some say it's in the UN-recognized nation of Israel.

I see no reason why the congresspersons couldn't fly directly to the airport in Palestine. Wait...They don't have an airport?

Why is this so difficult to process for y’all? She was going to Palestine to visit her family, get more information as to why the state department had cut aid to her people. Israel will be just fine if a Muslim Congresswoman criticizes it. Sad.

They've got you defending a couple of Islamofascist anti-semitic losers... just sayin.

Reactions: iasooner1

I originally said this was a bad look for Israel.....going to retract that now. They wanted to land in Tel Aviv and go straight to the West Bank. Didn't request to meet any Israeli officials and the trip is funded by an Anti-Israeli group that has even advocated for terrorism. Plus they support an Israeli ban which by law allows Israel to deny them entry into Israel. So screw them. They deserve to be shut down.

As an aside where are the board libs now about people telling Trump he isn't welcome in El Paso or any number of countries in the world? Yea doubt they would vote to deny him entry to any of these places, but its still an apples to apples comparison.

My two cents on this...

I have mixed feelings on Israel's moratorium against them (even though they have now changed their mind for Tlaib).

I agree with all of you that say that the two reps are antisemitic. I agree that their intention was to go to "Palestine" and stir up negative PR against the Israeli government and empathy for the Palestinian movement.

With that said, Israel would have been better off bringing them both in with conditions for their entry. Let them visit whoever they want, as long as they also meet with representatives of the Israeli government and hear Israel's side of the situation. Israel can show them what they are doing to provide humanitarian aid to the Palestinian people, and what the militant Palestinians are doing to undermine peace.

Most likely, this strategy would do nothing to change either of their minds, but you never know. Transparency is better than acting like you have something to hide.

Like most liberals her hatred of Israel is stronger than their love for her grandmother.
We have liberals in this country hoping and praying for a recession hoping that that will finally get rid of Trump. It doesn't matter to them that millions of people will be negatively effected as long as they get what they want.

Why is this so difficult to process for y’all? She was going to Palestine to visit her family, get more information as to why the state department had cut aid to her people. Israel will be just fine if a Muslim Congresswoman criticizes it. Sad.

Good lord you are foolish. Sorry Grammy, maybe next time.

Good lord you are foolish. Sorry Grammy, maybe next time.

Honestly, was just discussing this with my wife, and how it pissed me off because I was wrong. This is just a publicity stunt intended to draw trump into a trap, everyone looks like shit here now. Everyone has a piece of the blame here, what stupid ass situation.

Honestly, was just discussing this with my wife, and how it pissed me off because I was wrong. This is just a publicity stunt intended to draw trump into a trap, everyone looks like shit here now. Everyone has a piece of the blame here, what stupid ass situation.

Picture poor Grammy, thinking her granddaughter actually loves her and wants to see her one last time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT