ADVERTISEMENT

Omat, Tlaib blocked from entering Israel

Personally I think it is a bad look for Trump to make the tweet and then it happens.

Should have let those countries handle it on their own.

I think Trump knew they were going to do it and got it tweeted before it was officially announced.

I have no problem with those countries doing that, might be best anyway just for their own protection.

In the past, I would agree that it looks bad for the President to tweet something like that, but in this case I don't have a problem with it. One of those "ladies" called him a MF, so I'll let it slide.

He missed the opportunity to let someone else expose them for what they are and to not look like a tit for tat Prez. He could have stayed out of it and let someone else drag them thru the mud. When asked about it he could of simply said based on their past I am not surprised at all. Make them and Israel the issue, not Trump’s tweet.

He speaks the truth on this, but an election is nearing and he needs to start thinking about swing voters. He gained not one more MAGA voter with that tweet or lost one, he needs to get a little more politically savvy. I will keep saying it, emotions result in bad decisions. Perhaps allowing others to expose the lunacy of certain Dem positions allows someone to hear that message better.

Him piling on to some can make them look like sympathetic figures and for him to look like a bully.

Do not agree with that, but that is how some will view it.

Not that big of a deal individually as a tweet, but he needs to get on point on a few things IMO. He might be taking a few things for granted, I want him re-elected, now is not that time to score points when with Israel announcing this on their own no more points exist to be scored by piling on.

He also undermined the appearance that Israel acted on their own.

MSM will turn this in to a dispute with Trump and these 2 and the message with Israel gets lost.

Last edited:
Reactions: lovethempokes
One other thought, running as a huge underdog and running as the incumbent are 2 different things. He has won an election and he has plenty of wins piled up, hate to say it but act like you have been in the end-zone before and remind people of that in a good way.

No need to continue to act like an under dog, not a winning strategy IMO. Dims might be successful in throwing so much BS and abuse at him that he loses focus, which would be easy to do.

Reactions: shortbus
Imagine a Democratic president of the United States asking for Republicans to be blocked from seeing their family in Pick a country, because those politicians said some mean words.

That is not why Trump supports or Israel is denying that America, Israel hating POS entry into Israel. It the fact she adamantly supports a boycott against Israel. Try that crap on someone that might believe you.

There was a congressional trip to Israel last week.

Why didn't they go with that group?

Because it wasn't about them.

The title of this trip was "congressional trip to Palestine"

Refusing to even acknowledge the existence of Israel.

They knew they were going to get banned.

The whole thing was a publicity stunt.

Her family live in Palestine. It’s ok to not support the government of Israel and still support its people.

Any Alliance, any principle, all are on the chopping block for immediate political benefit to these conservatives.

I cannot believe a u.s. president would be so divisive and complicate that relationship. He's such a narcissist.

Reactions: Been Jammin

Am I wrong? I wonder if there are attributable quotes by either or both of them regarding Israel.

Also, Trump is not the president of Israel. He's your president. All he did (that you can possibly know or react to) is use his free speech to tweet an opinion. Your TDS is flaring up again.

Israel did what they wanted here, and good for them because those two are not entitled to be anti-semitic pieces of shit and still get treated like respected diplomats by Israel.

Fvck em.

Am I wrong? I wonder if there are attributable quotes by either or both of them regarding Israel.

Also, Trump is not the president of Israel. He's your president. All he did (that you can possibly know or react to) is use his free speech to tweet an opinion. Your TDS is flaring up again.

Israel did what they wanted here, and good for them because those two are not entitled to be anti-semitic pieces of shit and still get treated like respected diplomats by Israel.

Fvck em.
El lol

Fvck em.
+100

B.D.S. + "non-official" congessional delegation anyway. Independent Israeli decision
Exactly.

Reactions: MegaPoke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT