ADVERTISEMENT

Omat, Tlaib blocked from entering Israel

I saw her letter to the israeli muckety muck ASKING to go see her elderly relatives and stating she wouldn't advocate for the boycott. They agreed and she said no?
Dems need to flush those radicals out of the party.

They're pushing decent pols like Biden into positions he wouldn't ordinarily take.

proxy.php

And people wonder why conservatives haven’t conserved anything.

I hate it when you repeat this phrase over and over as if you're being profound.

"Conservatives" don't get to fully implement their strategy because of the nature of our government. The mushy middle of the electorate swings back and forth in awarding power to political opposites to the degree that no one gains a lot of traction.

This stupidity on display along with the fact that you hate Jews is why I'm going to give you the distinct honor of being the first person I ever put on "ignore."

Congratulations Jew hater.

Last edited:
I hate it when you repeat this phrase over and over as if you're being profound.

"Conservatives" don't get to implement their strategy because of the nature of our government. The mushy middle of the electorate swings back and forth in awarding power to political opposites that no one gains a lot of traction.

This stupidity on display along with the fact that you hate Jews is why I'm going to give you the distinct honor of being the first person I ever put on "ignore."

Congratulations Jew hater.

source.gif

Your ability to challenge anything I wrote with facts or logic is so impossible, all you can do is play the race-card — and cover your eyes and ears to protect your feelings.

Even worse, you might get praise from corrupt politicians and John Hagee for how you’re acting — but you’re not following the words of who matters most.

John_14-6.jpg
Try formulating a post with facts and logic if you want an answer in facts and logic.

Your theology sucks too greaseball.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
Conservatives fight harder to protect a foreign country that has taxpayer-funded abortions (and free college tuition) — than they fight to protect the first and second amendments.

And people wonder why conservatives haven’t conserved anything.

Israel is an important ally, they also have their issues. Posting this shows your mindset.

It's your right to say this stupid shit on here. It's my right to say your spamming of anti-semetic self righteous rubble is disgusting.

USA USA USA

I heart the constitution!

Signed,

-Right Leaning Christian Independent

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT