ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma State vs Minnesota Nov 29

Dec 19, 2006
I was unexpectedly laid off work with about 15 other co-workers 4 weeks ago. I'm not looking for a hand out or anything, but does anyone know where you can get a good deal on tickets for this dual. I would like to take my 2 boys and wife.

I was unexpectedly laid off work with about 15 other co-workers 4 weeks ago. I'm not looking for a hand out or anything, but does anyone know where you can get a good deal on tickets for this dual. I would like to take my 2 boys and wife.
I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you find employment soon and stay on your feet.

I actually have tickets but don't think I will be able to make it. I would give them to you. If you don't find anything else shoot me your info and I'll get in touch with you. I only have 2 though.

I appreciate all the support. i have been on a couple interviews, just nothing really opening up until after the first of the year. staying positive though and encouraging words from cowboy nation never hurt. you guys have a great Thanksgiving. Air_Thurman I might take you up on those 2, i sent mike a message.

I appreciate all the support. i have been on a couple interviews, just nothing really opening up until after the first of the year. staying positive though and encouraging words from cowboy nation never hurt. you guys have a great Thanksgiving. Air_Thurman I might take you up on those 2, i sent mike a message.
Haven't received a message from you, just call me 903 946 0994

okstatefan and Air_Thurman, I appreciate both of your offers. I was able to get a hold of Mike Tognetti and my family and I are going to meet up with him before the dual. It's times likes these that remind me why I'm a Cowboy. I hope everyone has a great and safe Thanksgiving.

okstatefan and Air_Thurman, I appreciate both of your offers. I was able to get a hold of Mike Tognetti and my family and I are going to meet up with him before the dual. It's times likes these that remind me why I'm a Cowboy. I hope everyone has a great and safe Thanksgiving.
Hope you guys enjoyed that dual, good luck with the job search.

LANDONAMBERSOCCER, Sorry I did not get to meet you at the dual I met your lovely wife and two sons.and you have a lot to be thankful for. Good luck in the job hunt.

I appreciate that more than you know. They are truly what keep me going on a daily basis. We are going to try and make the Bedlam Dual for sure in February, if we do I would like to be able to meet you and Mike then and thank you for the tickets. You guys really went out of your way to make sure that we had them that day.

Have a Great and Blessed Christmas!

I just wanted to come back and give everyone an update. With Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years over with, I finally got an interview and an offer. Last Friday, I accepted and will be going in this Tuesday to iron out all the details,starting the new job February 1st. I appreciate all the kind words and support.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT