ADVERTISEMENT

O'Keefe uncovers dirty Dem political contribution money laundering scheme

This made me curious so I went to the FEC individual contributions data site. I verified Garland Riggs from the Okeefe video did make over 1000 donations in 2022.
To see how widespread this is I searched for all people employed by "retired." The first entry I saw was from Judith Rush to Marco Rubio. So I looked up all of Judith's donations and she had over 500 donations in 2022 for even more significant sums than Garland.
Lesson here is to keep an eye on your old people. For every dollar getting scammed away from grandma by a politician I would bet you there is at least 10 more be scammed away by straight up criminals. Teach them how to be smart on the internet and phone the same as you would your children.

This made me curious so I went to the FEC individual contributions data site. I verified Garland Riggs from the Okeefe video did make over 1000 donations in 2022.
To see how widespread this is I searched for all people employed by "retired." The first entry I saw was from Judith Rush to Marco Rubio. So I looked up all of Judith's donations and she had over 500 donations in 2022 for even more significant sums than Garland.
Lesson here is to keep an eye on your old people. For every dollar getting scammed away from grandma by a politician I would bet you there is at least 10 more be scammed away by straight up criminals. Teach them how to be smart on the internet and phone the same as you would your children.
Sleepy's smiling on you. Kamala just creamed her panties. 😂

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT