ADVERTISEMENT

Dem leader says "pedophile" is discriminatory

One activist was quoted has saying the age of consent for life changing gender surgery should be 12. 12!!!!!

This is the bullshit 99% of people are concerned with. No one I knows gives a damn what consenting adults do in their sex life they just want the right to determine what is presented and taught to their children.

For some reason this attitude makes leftists scream homophobe and call concerned parents Nazi's.

I thinnk the Epstein client list is with Trump at Maralago with the other missing classified documents. You idiots with your grooming conspiracy is just nuts. You are born who you are and no amount of conversion therapy changes that.

I thinnk the Epstein client list is with Trump at Maralago with the other missing classified documents. You idiots with your grooming conspiracy is just nuts. You are born who you are and no amount of conversion therapy changes that.
Are we to assume you are a supporter of teachers pushing LGBTQ on children?

Are we to assume you are a supporter of teachers pushing LGBTQ on children?
Sacha Baron Cohen Yes GIF by Amazon Prime Video

The self-own in this post is skrong.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
hum @ClintonDavidScott music career isn't taking off. Glad I am saving all these comments for the paparazzi, but they keep saying...

Season 5 What GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Keep on Champ maybe the next song will get you out of mom's house.

What’s wrong with you?

He is book smart about one subject and has zero self awareness about the rest of the world. Lots of white liberals have this same disorder. He will dive into a topic if he determines it to be “real.”

Do you guys remember when he said it was trumps fault Portland was a shithole?

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
He is book smart about one subject and has zero self awareness about the rest of the world. Lots of white liberals have this same disorder. He will dive into a topic if he determines it to be “real.”

Do you guys remember when he said it was trumps fault Portland was a shithole?
but what about cutting and growing dicks Harry.

LOL. Why the need to make shit up?

You said the Portland mongoloids were attacking buildings during the George Floyd riots because of trump, but in hindsight it’s actually because the leftist city just has a terrible culture because they don’t value the Christian church and it’s teachings.

Reactions: iasooner2000
You said the Portland mongoloids were attacking buildings during the George Floyd riots because of trump, but in hindsight it’s actually because the leftist city just has a terrible culture because they don’t value the Christian church and it’s teachings.
I think what I said was along the lines of "we don't need incompetency on top of incompetency, Trump needs to get the **** out of PDX because Ted Wheeler has it covered..."

Maybe Portland should burn?

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT