ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Caught Accepting Laundered Chinese Money

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

By now it's obvious Biden and his entire family are corrupt and were selling political favors to foreign adversaries. What remains to be seen is if those who voted for him give a shit and if the Bidens will be held accountable. My guess is no to both not because the Bidens are not as guilty as they come but because our Justice system is as corrupt as the Bidens and the Democrat voters that support him.

$40K? Got eem!
Sidestep World Rugby GIF by Rugby World Cup

$40K? Got eem!
In other words you are perfectly fine with politician selling out the country as long as it's a Democrat. Not at all surprised but thanks for verifying in your own words. By the way did you ever find that pee pee tape or all that Russian Collusion you spewed about for a couple of years?

In other words you are perfectly fine with politician selling out the country as long as it's a Democrat. Not at all surprised but thanks for verifying in your own words. By the way did you ever find that pee pee tape or all that Russian Collusion you spewed about for a couple of years?
You got me all wrong. I think this is finally it. This is the one that sticks. Joe Biden sold out his country and we can prove it because his bank records show he deposited a check for $40K from his brother. One thing I can say for sure is this is definitely not another example of Comer claiming bombshell evidence of wrongdoing that cannot survive even the barest scrutiny. Open and shut case. Air tight. No way Biden wiggles his way out of this jam. Comer is the Trey Gowdy of Trey Gowdys. This is going to blow up bigger than the Huber report or the Durham report or the Sidney Powell Dominion report. I think you definitely have the votes to impeach and remove Biden from office, but on the off chance you don't 2024 is just around the corner and the American voter WILL NOT let Biden get away with cashing $40K checks from his brother.

Last edited:
You got me all wrong. I think this is finally it. This is the one that sticks. Joe Biden sold out his country and we can prove it because his bank records show he deposited a check for $40K from his brother. One thing I can say for sure is this is definitely not another example of Comer claiming bombshell evidence of wrongdoing that cannot survive even the barest scrutiny. Open and shut case. Air tight. No way Biden wiggles his way out of this jam. Comer is the Trey Gowdy of Trey Gowdys. This is going to blow up bigger than the Huber report or the Durham report or the Sidney Powell Dominion report. I think you definitely have the votes to impeach and remove Biden from office, but on the off chance you don't 2024 is just around the corner and the American voter WILL NOT let Biden get away with cashing $40K checks from his brother.
This is what I mean when I say Democrat's actions speak louder than their words. When it came to Trump your actions were to do everything you can to hold him accountable, destroy his Presidency and ruin his life based on what most of us on the right highly suspected to be lies, see Adam Schiff. When it comes to Biden you have a polar opposite take, it's all lies and everything must be proven before a serious investigation can take place. Before you go there, most of us on the right supported investigating the initial allegation into Trump for the good of the country. It wasn't until it become obvious the allegations were based on lies and the investigation was used for politics that we turned against it.

This is what I mean when I say Democrat's actions speak louder than their words. When it came to Trump your actions were to do everything you can to hold him accountable, destroy his Presidency and ruin his life based on what most of us on the right highly suspected to be lies, see Adam Schiff. When it comes to Biden you have a polar opposite take, it's all lies and everything must be proven before a serious investigation can take place. Before you go there, most of us on the right supported investigating the initial allegation into Trump for the good of the country. It wasn't until it become obvious the allegations were based on lies and the investigation was used for politics that we turned against it.
My dude they have bank accounts and laptops and the best they can do is a $40K check from his brother. It's a joke and you fall for it every time.

But please tell me more about my actions.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
My dude they have bank accounts and laptops and the best they can do is a $40K check from his brother. It's a joke and you fall for it every time.

But please tell me more about my actions.
Did you or did you not run with Russian Collusion? Compare that to this on Biden.
Unlike with the Russian Collusion lies there are bank accounts, wire transfers, text messages, emails, pictures on Biden. That is called hard evidence not lies.

Did you or did you not run with Russian Collusion? Compare that to this on Biden.
Unlike with the Russian Collusion lies there are bank accounts, wire transfers, text messages, emails, pictures on Biden. That is called hard evidence not lies.
How exactly does some one run with Russian collusion. Did I post a topic about Russian collusion everytime Schiff opened his mouth? No. Did I copy paste a bunch of Huffpost articles? No. Now compare that to your actions.

Hard evidence of what exactly? What is the alleged crime? At least Russian collusion was a coherent story, and yes there was hard evidence there as well, just not the maximalist stuff that the pussy hats spewed.

How exactly does some one run with Russian collusion. Did I post a topic about Russian collusion everytime Schiff opened his mouth? No. Did I copy paste a bunch of Huffpost articles? No. Now compare that to your actions.

Hard evidence of what exactly? What is the alleged crime? At least Russian collusion was a coherent story, and yes there was hard evidence there as well, just not the maximalist stuff that the pussy hats spewed.
LMAO. Like I said your actions speak so loudly we can't hear your words.

10% of what?
What was the big guy's job title in 2017?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT