ADVERTISEMENT

Okay, which one of you was Craig Robertson?

How many times have you self pleasured yourself to this story?

It hardly registers any more. ETTD every day. You'd think all the karma would give you pause but that cult is just too comfortable, I guess.

How long before a conspiracy theory is started about him and his shooting?

Oh good question... Three days to really get it polished up? Here's my off-the-side-rail-twice, darkhorse odds making:

Covid related: 25%

Biden personally authorized the shot: 25%

Soros set him up 25%

The field (e.g. space lasers, false flag, flat out lie, etc.) 25%

3 or more of them: 35%

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Fifi? Angry guy? Bearcat-no helmet? Whari? Prayers and thoughts if one of you tangled with the FBI.

in-my-feelings-challenge-fails-gif.gif

Or drew down on an FBI agent. That would have been equally as tragic. Mess with the popo and get dead. Isn't that the mantra?
This incident smells pretty bad, Dodge. Possible shades of Ruby Ridge and Waco? They broke into the guys window with an armored tank and left his carcass outside on the sidewalk for 2 hours. Were there orders from the big guy?

I guess the FBI was terrified of a 75 year old 5’6’’ 300lb man that could barely get around. Breaking down this guys front door at the very best was I’ll advised but because he was a white man who was obviously not a loyal Democrat supporter, those on the left have no issue with the actions of the FBI. Maybe if he had been a black guy dealing drugs and shooting at police officers the left would be outraged. SMFH

I guess the FBI was terrified of a 75 year old 5’6’’ 300lb man that could barely get around. Breaking down this guys front door at the very best was I’ll advised but because he was a white man who was obviously not a loyal Democrat supporter, those on the left have no issue with the actions of the FBI. Maybe if he had been a black guy dealing drugs and shooting at police officers the left would be outraged. SMFH
He publicly threatened to shoot the president and publicly stated he had a gun for any FBI agents that come to check on him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT