ADVERTISEMENT

Oh this will be fun.

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
Just sit back and watch them put a mike in front of the conservative intelligentsia.

Just sit back and watch them put a mike in front of the conservative intelligentsia.

I know you're staggered to find a nutjob who claims conservatism, and feasting on the rare treat. Enjoy, and pretend it means something.

If I had a nickel for every purple-haired, daddy issues, girl who thinks she's a boy running around Portland or Seattle and threatening to cancel people on twitter, I'd retire tomorrow.

I know you're staggered to find a nutjob who claims conservatism, and feasting on the rare treat. Enjoy, and pretend it means something.

If I had a nickel for every purple-haired, daddy issues, girl who thinks she's a boy running around Portland or Seattle and threatening to cancel people on twitter, I'd retire tomorrow.
Yeah rare treat -- she won an election in a red state. That's the new REpublican normal. Just batshit crazy and dumb.

Yeah rare treat -- she won an election in a red state. That's the new REpublican normal. Just batshit crazy and dumb.

Libtards have set the bar pretty low.
H8v4JTR.gif

Give it up. You don't see dems ranting about space lasers and Q and pizza pedophile rings and smashing windows at the Capitol and smearing shit and trying to kill civilian leadership.
Or was that another mirage? You'll whatabout that til sundown, won't you?

Hell if you're gonna terrorist, at least prevail. The most disgusting thing about you people is how you lose at every. single. step. Just lose, lose, lose. WTF was the objective of the Capitol riot? Kill leadership? Go to prison? What?

Give it up. You don't see dems ranting about space lasers and Q and pizza pedophile rings and smashing windows at the Capitol and smearing shit and trying to kill civilian leadership.

Hell if you're gonna terrorist, at least prevail. The most disgusting thing about you people is how you lose at every. single. step. Just lose, lose, lose. WTF was the objective of the Capitol riot? Kill leadership? Go to prison? What?
Just Zionist blood libel and Russian puppets.

But I guess if you just squeal “ThAt’S dIFfErEnT!!!!!!” enough that it magically becomes different.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Certainly does. I guess his boyfriend said something about it that really set him off.

I can't get my head around why ya'll like to lose so much. Over and over. You'd think after losing everything under the sun politically for 4 years you'd want a little success.

The objective at Capitol Hill was to have another BLaMtifa riot, but disguise it as a MAGA riot. Which is exactly what happened, dickless.

49667406747_ff0779b380_b-1200x630.jpg

Reactions: iasooner1

You come on here trolling and trying to rattle people, but if the truth be told you fail to acknowledge every post with factual basis that makes your dear leader or his cronies look bad. Therefore, your'e just being a clown.

Last edited:
Sys is approaching persona non grata status with this gem of a thread.

Gloating about winning for four years when the fix has been there all along.
Never Trumpers, having to fight the deep state, dark state actually at every turn, then the ultimate coup.
The election rip off that was supported by every government agency up to and including Mrs John Roberts and his joke of a Supreme Court.
Am I still raging and bitter?

You're damn skippy.
Liberals should cower in shame and embarrassment over that travesty.
Alas, they won't.
They're bereft of a soul.

You come on here trolling and trying to rattle people, but if the truth be told you fail to acknowledge every post with factual basis that makes your dear leader or his cronies look bad. Therefore, your'e just being a clown.

I don't try to "rattle" anybody, but you're correct atht I don't acknowledge the "facts" in these posts, as each time I've tried, the "facts" are baloney. Just alternative baloney that no thinking person stops to salute after hearing "WOLF!" 500 times. There is no factual common ground here. I never once heard you tee off on the MAGA dorks that bloated and trolled for years on here, fwiw.

I don 't have a dear leader. I don't have political cronies. I am AGAINST cults of personalities. I don't fly flags with some guy's name on them like a BornFollower.

Your boys just went full on fascist, rioting, violent, authoritarian, murderous MAGA. You still on board?

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
I don't try to "rattle" anybody, but you're correct atht I don't acknowledge the "facts" in these posts, as each time I've tried, the "facts" are baloney. Just alternative baloney that no thinking person stops to salute after hearing "WOLF!" 500 times. There is no factual common ground here. I never once heard you tee off on the MAGA dorks that bloated and trolled for years on here, fwiw.

I don 't have a dear leader. I don't have political cronies. I am AGAINST cults of personalities. I don't fly flags with some guy's name on them like a BornFollower.

Your boys just went full on fascist, rioting, violent, authoritarian, murderous MAGA. You still on board?

You need a friend to bounce ideas off before you take them to the world.

They would’ve told you, “You’ve done all that and you’ll really look like a jackass if you post that crap.”

🤣
tenor.gif

Whoopsie daisy. Again.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/washington-police-arrest-homeless-hotel-knives-hatchets

tenor.gif

Liar

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT