ADVERTISEMENT

Ocasio-Cortez comparing the migrants to the Jews during the Holocaust

Typical liberal. Those facts are the dumbest shit you’ve ever read?

I’ve read a few history books in my day. No one on this board consumes more liberal nut news than I do. No one.

And it’s not so slowly turning you into a MAGA mirror image of them.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Typical liberal. Those facts are the dumbest shit you’ve ever read?

I’ve read a few history books in my day. No one on this board consumes more liberal nut news than I do. No one.

Gawddammit Wharry, this is what I'm saying. Unplug from "conservative" and "liberal" and read. Your narratives are all a product of professionals that aren't motivated by accuracy.

Gawddammit Wharry, this is what I'm saying. Unplug from "conservative" and "liberal" and read. Your narratives are all a product of professionals that aren't motivated by accuracy.

I know that, and I’m doing the best I can reading between the lines. However the people that lap those narratives up, fill the coffers of those who make decisions.

Reactions: CowboyJD
Sure.

I don't think your point is very salient. Let's say Egypt and Syria combine their military might and wipe out Israel. You contend that Palestine would "fill the power vacuum". What does that look like? Does Egypt and Syria tell them, "Hey, we wiped out the evil Jews for you guys. Feel free to take over what used to be called Israel. We are going to head on back to our respective countries. Remember, you owe us one." Does that seem likely to you?

If they "take over the power vacuum", does that mean that the Palestinians now control all of the Nuclear reactors, military equipment and weapons that used to belong to Israel? Do you think Egypt/Syria would feel more comfortable with the Palestinians controlling such things than they do with the Israeli's controlling those things?

I'm sorry, but I see the Palestinians as minor players in the region. No one wants them. No one wants to allow them to assimilate into their country. No one wants to help them (except for the Israelis to some degree). Unfortunately they are puppets that are used by their own leadership and by the leadership of other countries in the region.

i’m talking back in the day
you reply is about today

what you see
is not what was

never forget been

i’m talking back in the day
you reply is about today

what you see
is not what was

never forget been

My point still applies. Egypt and Syria were not attempting to drive out the Israelis because they wanted to do the Palestinians a solid. They weren't going to destroy the Israeli military and then turn around and go home. They would have stuck around for the Holy sites, ports and natural resources, and told the Palestinians to be happy with their little corner of barren desert.

My point still applies. Egypt and Syria were not attempting to drive out the Israelis because they wanted to do the Palestinians a solid. They weren't going to destroy the Israeli military and then turn around and go home. They would have stuck around for the Holy sites, ports and natural resources, and told the Palestinians to be happy with their little corner of barren desert.

@07pilt banned speculation on this board. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: CowboyJD
i very clearly state libtards forget

And I very clearly asked what that has to do with Palestinians. Your reply was basically that I am a moron if I don't see how the two are related. I am still missing the clear connection. Unless I am mistaken, at the time of the Six Day War, the Palestinians were even less relevant than they are today. Interested bystanders, basically.

@07pilt banned speculation on this board. Thanks in advance.

TDS made me do it.

Seriously though. Not speculation. Read a history book detailing the Six Day War and Yom Kippur War and the motivations behind the countries that attacked Israel. What were their goals? It was about a lot more than eliminating the hated Jews from the region.

Reactions: HighStickHarry
and the palestinians would have said no problem

What could they do about it? They couldn't wrestle any land away from Israel at the time. They sure wouldn't have been able to wrestle anything away from the dudes who just kicked Israel's ass.

TDS made me do it.

Seriously though. Not speculation. Read a history book detailing the Six Day War and Yom Kippur War and the motivations behind the countries that attacked Israel. What were their goals? It was about a lot more than eliminating the hated Jews from the region.

There were specific escalations but the illegitimacy of Israel has always been the boiling under the surface. I have no idea what would happen in your scenario nor do I know how significant Palestinian refugees were at that time.

Reactions: Been Jammin
IMO, the Palestinians are and have been a “problem” for the entirety of the region’s countries......NOBODY wants them or for them to have legitimacy or a homeland.

So binary arguments over how the Israelis deal with them and whether they are treating them fairly or unfairly really misses the point.

What could they do about it? They couldn't wrestle any land away from Israel at the time. They sure wouldn't have been able to wrestle anything away from the dudes who just kicked Israel's ass.

and just who is gonna hold that ground
these countries took when the car bombs start killing their soldiers?

israel was vested being they had nowhere else to go

IMO, the Palestinians are and have been a “problem” for the entirety of the region’s countries......NOBODY wants them or for them to have legitimacy or a homeland.

So binary arguments over how the Israelis deal with them and whether they are treating them fairly or unfairly really misses the point.

It’s pathetic to watch everyone grandstand like they care about them. They should start bombing everyone around them.

Exactly.

Of course, they deserve a lot of the blame for their plight. The Palestinians only want one solution and won't compromise on their unrealistic goal to have their own country carved out of what is currently Israel, and which includes the entirety of Jerusalem.

In actuality, many of them would be happy with a compromise, but the leadership won't allow that to happen.

That is the dumbest shit I've ever read. And then comes Michael Brown. Unplug your tv and radio and buy some books. Not Bill OReillbooks - real books from real, respected historians.

Address what he's saying, or do you not know how to listen?

Does your party leverage race, sex, etc for political gain? (From me)

YOu've gone from, "What have libs done to help?" to "Brownies don't need help!"

The disappointing thing about all this is your awful grasp of history. The plight of American minorities is waaaaay better today than 60 years ago, and that's not due to government inaction. They don't need the help they once did... but there's still work to be done. You don't get poverty.

Conversely, the disappointing thing about you is that you represent legacy dead weight leftist thinking in ferreting out modern causality to problems.

You've outlived your usefulness, which likely had value in another time and place. But you're only equipped with a hammer, and everything to you looks like a nail.

Time to hang it up Sys.

Or evolve.

Your choice.

@CowboyJD can we get a ruling on white liberals like @Syskatine using trendy buzzwords like "brown people?"

Mean wondering about “process crimes” must have stung at least a little bit. Just thought it was weird seeing becoming popular my MAGA feeds and here pretty much concurrently.

I haven’t seen “Brown people” coming up in my loony leftie feeds, but fine....he’s not using it as a “trendy buzzword”....he’s using it as an antiquated term to mock you guys. The trendy buzzword is actually an an acronym...”POC”....people of color.

Happy now?

Last edited:
Mean wondering about “process crimes” must have stung at least a little bit. Just thought it was weird seeing becoming popular my MAGA feeds and here pretty much concurrently.

I haven’t seen “Brown people” coming up in my loony leftie feeds, but fine....he’s not using it as a “trendy buzzword”....he’s using it as an antiquated term to mock you guys. The trendy buzzword is actually an an acronym...”POC”....people of color.

Happy now?

Didn’t sting at all. I’m just really into equal application of the law now. Mueller ‘s got me motivated.

I’m not hip enough to know the current nomenclature for “everyone who isn’t considered white.”

I’m not hip enough to know the current nomenclature for “everyone who isn’t considered white.”
Victims of white privilege excluding Asians? I'm certain that the fact that I'm white has kept no less than threevety hundred thousand of non-whites poor and miserable over the years.

Interestingly, I asked our board lefties what they do about their "white privilege" to make things better. I expected them to answer that they have had "trading places" moments and have given their houses, careers, cars, wealth, etc to brown folks to eradicate their "white privilege." I was shocked that they've gone nonety none steps further and advocated something very radical and never before tried. I'm certain nobody has ever been truly woke before this radical solution. They said "don't be part of the problem." Let that percolate for a few minutes. It's a huge concept to grasp.

Apparently a high level of self loathing and saying the right words will lift brown people out of poverty and crime. It's a well known fact that increased self loathing and white disparaging rhetoric has virtually eliminated poverty and violent crime. If you and Harry weren't the lone holdouts, poverty would be zero right now. Thanks for nothing.

Reactions: Ponca Dan
Didn’t sting at all. I’m just really into equal application of the law now. Mueller ‘s got me motivated.

I believed you when you said it was mere coincidence, but you keep bringing it come so....*shoulder shrug*.

Last edited:
I keep addressing your misconceptions. So... *fart*

You calling me out to comment on “Brown people”....after me accepting your explanation and thinking we were done and not mentioning it again was just continuing to “address my misconception”.

At this point, methinkst the lady doth protest a tad too much, so.....*eyeroll and dubious head nod*.

But......whatever....really.

Oh yeah...congratulations to your HS alma mater tonight.

I just finished the first six hours of Peaky Blinders and am going to bed.

Reactions: MegaPoke
You calling me out to comment on “Brown people”....after me accepting your explanation and thinking we were done and not mentioning it again was just continuing to “address my misconception”.

At this point, methinkst the lady doth protest a tad too much, so.....*eyeroll and dubious head nod*.

But......whatever....really.

I thought it was pretty obvious to everyone that I was giving syskatine shit and thought you were aware enough to get the wink and be in on the joke, but whatever. Really.

In real life you and I are friends to some extent and I highly respect your opinion. Therefore there was a time in which your scrutiny of my posts often did sting because I thought we were so similar politically that there was a bit of a truce that way.

Now I realize you just love to argue because that’s your gig. It’s cool. I still love ya man. I promise nothing you said today strung and I really don’t mind or really care if you think it did. Either way it doesn’t affect my respect for you. I am just far less emotionally invested in this board than I used to be.

Last edited:
Oh yeah...congratulations to your HS alma mater tonight.

I just finished the first six hours of Peaky Blinders and am going to bed.

Thanks man. I think you’ll dig that show. I’m about halfway through it. Great historical immersion in a really interesting and under represented historical period of post WWI.

I thought it was pretty obvious to everyone that I was giving syskatine shit and thought you were aware enough to get the wink and be in on the joke, but whatever. Really.

In real life you and I are friends to some extent and I highly respect your opinion. Therefore there was a time in which your scrutiny of my posts often did sting because I thought we were so similar politically that there was a bit of a truce that way.

Now I realize you just love to argue because that’s your gig. It’s cool. I still love ya man. I promise nothing you said today strung and I really don’t mind or really care if you think it did. Either way it doesn’t affect my respect for you. I am just far less emotionally invested in this board than I used to be.

Or....I am in on the joke but turned the screw a bit....and thought you were getting the wink and turn...that we were riffing.

Maybe a little punch drunk at 3:30am.

Reactions: MegaPoke
Thanks man. I think you’ll dig that show. I’m about halfway through it. Great historical immersion in a really interesting and under represented historical period of post WWI.

Or....I am in on the joke but turned the screw a bit....and thought you were getting the wink and turn...that we were riffing.

Maybe a little punch drunk at 3:30am.

1. I hate to interfere, and the horse has left the barn, but "brown" is Wharry's nomenclature in this thread. I co-op'd it.

2. I hear 2 mixed race kids refer to themselves and anyone with color as "brown." Interesting that's how they divide up race, is it not?

3. Good to have you back on that wall, mega.

4. Ya'll either get a room or give us a NSFW warning next time.

Address what he's saying, or do you not know how to listen?

Does your party leverage race, sex, etc for political gain? (From me)

You are being such a lightweight.

Of course. Now why don't we inventory all of the white males that have been elected to office with their sex and race as a contributing factor to their success, and then all of the minorities women and minorities that have done the same. What do you think those numbers look like?

Of course. Now why don't we inventory all of the white males that have been elected to office with their sex and race as a contributing factor to their success, and then all of the minorities women and minorities that have done the same. What do you think those numbers look like?

Then I don't see how you're not invested in maintaining the perceptions of injustice between races, even as historical injustices have narrowed or completely vanished.

Your legacy thinking needs an update or to be put out to pasture.

It's dead weight and people under 35 detest your race-baiting, and your univariate analysis on...damn near everything.

Though the definite origins of the word Palestine have been debated for years and are still not known for sure, the name is believed to be derived from the Egyptian and Hebrew word peleshet. Roughly translated to mean rolling or migratory, the term was used to describe the inhabitants of the land to the northeast of Egypt - the Philistines. The Philistines were an Aegean people - more closely related to the Greeks and with no connection ethnically, linguisticly or historically with Arabia - who conquered in the 12th Century BCE the Mediterranean coastal plain that is now Israel and Gaza.

A derivitave of the name Palestine first appears in Greek literature in the 5th Century BCE when the historian Herodotus called the area Palaistin?(Greek - Παλαιστ?νη). In the 2nd century CE, the
Romans crushed the revolt of Shimon Bar Kokhba (132 CE), during which Jerusalem and Judea were regained and the area of Judea was renamed Palaestina in an attempt to minimize Jewish identification with the land of Israel.

Been the faux Palestinians have been kicked out of every country they ever resided in.....Syria, Lebanon and Kuwait to name a few. As a Saudi once told me "the arab world will fight Israel until the last Palestinian death." They have suffered fools for years and continue to do so, they have squandered millions (if not billions) of money that could have lifted their citizens up and even when Arafat got nearly everything he wanted he turned it down. Hard to have sympathy for people who continually get thrashed, expose innocents to harm and use donated funds to caricature Israelis as blood suckers, villains and so on. Really in a way it is the same thing liberals have done with minorities and poor in this country with regards to conservatives.

Yom Kippur was also know as the "2 O'Clock War," in that the Syrians wanted to attack in the morning so the sun would be in the IDF's eyes, the Egyptians wanted to attack at dusk so the sun would be in the IDF's eyes. They decided to attack at 2 O'clock, yielding no advantage to either (dumbasses). The West bank had been fought over a number of times before Israel occupied it because they were tired of it being used as a springboard for terrorist activities and losing IDF personnel re-capturing it through every war with Egypt.

Between the UN's stance on everything Jewish/Israel and proxies using the faux peaceful Palestinians to try to harm Israel, extremely hard to care what happens to the faux peaceful Palestinians until the faux peaceful Palestinians hang it up.

By the way, why don't you give your political zealotry a breather once in awhile and root on the basketball team, even contributing to Sutton Court.

Hardcore ideologue 100% of the time is a piss poor way to go through life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT