ADVERTISEMENT

NS: The country is running out of diesel

I may be reading the chart wrong but EIA stats show that in 2011, it made up roughly 10% of our total energy consumption. Today it is around 12% of our consumption. It also isn’t replacing oil or gas. It is helping replace coal.
Is coal a fossil fuel?

Back to the OP. The country isn't running out of diesel. That's just dumb.
No the country isn't the Northeast is. Refining is a major problem in this country beause of overbearing government regulation and the fact Democrats want to destroy the oil and gas business. No one in their right mind wants to drop the kind of investment it takes to meet the regulations and damn sure not build new ones.
I would think refiners were producing heating oil to meet the winter demands in the Northeast and not diesel fuel. It's never been a problem before to my knowledge so what has changed to cause the shortage now? Hmmmm, cue the Jeopardy music.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
No the country isn't the Northeast is. Refining is a major problem in this country beause of overbearing government regulation and the fact Democrats want to destroy the oil and gas business. No one in their right mind wants to drop the kind of investment it takes to meet the regulations and damn sure not build new ones.
I would think refiners were producing heating oil to meet the winter demands in the Northeast and not diesel fuel. It's never been a problem before to my knowledge so what has changed to cause the shortage now? Hmmmm, cue the Jeopardy music.
Jumbled Brain Joe could help alleviate that if he would repeal or temporarily suspend the Jones Act.

Or maybe we should just crank up the windmills to 11?

Fossil Fuels is a lie stamped on oil by Rockefeller- so they could drive the price up with the scare of shortage- it's so abundant it's not even funny.

But it worked on the masses

Then go "without all of this technology BS". Toss your phone and computer into the dumpster and cancel your internet service, hypocrite Bub.
Right after you give 100 percent of your weak a$$ salary to your worshipped corrupt gubmint booster pu$$

I get a kick outta the metro sexual city pretty boys down here in Texas who have no clue how to work that diesel pickup. That truck was meant to work, not look pretty.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
I get a kick outta the metro sexual pretty boys down here in Texas who have no clue how to work that diesel pickup. That truck was meant to work, not look pretty.

You should take a poll of who they voted for in 2020 for us lol

What a fvcking moron

carry on

Now that I have the correct number: fvck electric vehicles.
Do we feel sorry for shit britches? Cut his incompetent ass some slack? Hope he just goes to sleep? He's clap on clap off. Joe's the biggest embarrassment this country has endured since Carter.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Do we feel sorry for shit britches? Cut his incompetent ass some slack? Hope he just goes to sleep? He's clap on clap off. Joe's the biggest embarrassment this country has endured since Carter.

Take a deep breath. He's a rocket scientist (and I use that term very loosely) compared to the cackling, dumb box of rocks that would replace him.

Take a deep breath. He's a rocket scientist (and I use that term very loosely) compared to the cackling, dumb box of rocks that would replace him.
Without a doubt with shit's demise our state of affairs would a comedy show. An embarrassing state of affairs as they've proven in just shy of 2 years.

Fox Business just told me 200,000 illegally crossed our southern border in October. More Americanos dead from Biden's Mexicano drug cartel pals than we lost in Vietnam. We must never suffer another stolen election. Carter was genius compared to this disaster.

Greta Thunberg Diesel GIF by Nicola Rossi

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT