ADVERTISEMENT

And this is why I believe that climate alarmism is fake

aix_xpert

Heisman Winner
Sep 5, 2001

We refuse to implement a solution that would reduce the world's use of coal in exchange for much cleaner (but not perfect) Natural gas. But better isn't good enough. They'd rather have the world burning coal so they can bitch while waiting for unicorn farts to be sufficiently available to power the world.

We refuse to implement a solution that would reduce the world's use of coal in exchange for much cleaner (but not perfect) Natural gas. But better isn't good enough. They'd rather have the world burning coal so they can bitch while waiting for unicorn farts to be sufficiently available to power the world.

That should be good for more lost votes...f'in idiots! Know I'm preaching to the choir here but I highly suggest looking at the website Watts Up With That

Sometimes the articles are fairly easy top follow, but sometimes they are quite in-depth. If you like graphs, this is the place to be. Good ammunition for you to store up for the climate warming imbeciles you might encounter.

Anyone, and I mean anyone, who is dumb enough to believe we can do anything about climate change is just an idiot. There were animals on earth half a million years ago who died out because of climate change. Damn those oil and gas companies who were selling that snake oil! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Why do you people use the term "fossil fuels"? It's a term that disparages a god given natural process that gives us energy forever. The term implies that once we run out of fossils the supply of energy disappears. Not true.

Don't use "migrants" either. Say illegal aliens or better yet invaders.

Why do you people use the term "fossil fuels"? It's a term that disparages a god given natural process that gives us energy forever. The term implies that once we run out of fossils the supply of energy disappears. Not true.

Don't use "migrants" either. Say illegal aliens or better yet invaders.
Al Gore still has some clout.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Finally someone includes what’s been missing since the beginning of the fear campaign.

Guess what that does?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT