ADVERTISEMENT

Now the party of mean and dumb is taking Q mainstream.

I’ll be completely honest, I would rather have her than any liberal on the planet.

The Republicans certainly have their share of weirdos, and if the reporting on this lady is accurate (I'll leave it to you to decide on the media's accuracy) she is a weirdo.

On the other hand the Democrats aren't exactly the party of normalcy and reason, wouldn't you agree, with the likes of AOC and Ilhan Omar in their midst.

The question we must all ask ourselves is which weirdo represents the greater danger to our liberty? IMO it's the Democrats' weirdos that are more dangerous. How about you, Sys? Which weirdo scares you the most?

Reactions: wyomingosualum
I still would have no idea who this person is without you informing me on the matter. Suddenly, she’s a big star.

it wouldnt take long to find anon63hg169hh and his dismissal of AOC as just another congresswoman and how repubs were pushing her into the spotlight.

Remember crazy Nancy came out and said she was so afraid of Republican Congressman she and her Democrat colleagues needed armed security to protect them. The leftist drama queens are setting the stage to try and remove second amendment rights from anyone that disagrees with them.

“We’Ve GoT oNe!!!!!!!!”

-the party of AOC, Waters, Omar, Pressley, Tlaib, Swallwell, Nadler, Hirono, Warren, Harris, Warnock, Pelosi, Booker, etc,etc,etc

I’ll be completely honest, I would rather have her than any liberal on the planet.

Right? Space lasers, grieving parents that mourn their little kids dying in another mass shooting (WAHOO!!) are all liars... those are your peeps.

The Republicans certainly have their share of weirdos, and if the reporting on this lady is accurate (I'll leave it to you to decide on the media's accuracy) she is a weirdo.

On the other hand the Democrats aren't exactly the party of normalcy and reason, wouldn't you agree, with the likes of AOC and Ilhan Omar in their midst.

The question we must all ask ourselves is which weirdo represents the greater danger to our liberty? IMO it's the Democrats' weirdos that are more dangerous. How about you, Sys? Which weirdo scares you the most?

I am most afraid of people that are clinically insane. Then people that can't distinguish between fact and fiction.
I still would have no idea who this person is without you informing me on the matter. Suddenly, she’s a big star.

Well, she won a congressional seat. That's the base my man. They ELECTED her and her looney tunes stuff.

Remember crazy Nancy came out and said she was so afraid of Republican Congressman she and her Democrat colleagues needed armed security to protect them. The leftist drama queens are setting the stage to try and remove second amendment rights from anyone that disagrees with them.

Maybe they really didn't riot, kill cops, and try to assassinate civilian leadership because Fatass lost. It was another mirage, like 1 - 63. #FailCult.

Here's AOC addressing those dang facts with your notorious, corrupt, pudding-MAGA fatass, Ted Cruz.

Right? Space lasers, grieving parents that mourn their little kids dying in another mass shooting (WAHOO!!) are all liars... those are your peeps.

I am most afraid of people that are clinically insane. Then people that can't distinguish between fact and fiction.

Well, she won a congressional seat. That's the base my man. They ELECTED her and her looney tunes stuff.

Maybe they really didn't riot, kill cops, and try to assassinate civilian leadership because Fatass lost. It was another mirage, like 1 - 63. #FailCult.

Here's AOC addressing those dang facts with your notorious, corrupt, pudding-MAGA fatass, Ted Cruz.

source.gif

Reactions: OUSOONER67

Hahahaha

Why does any of this matter? The dick butter brained Democrat dingbats that you vote for have assured us that the planet is gone in... [checks notes]... 10 years now.

Only a pole smoking leftist is dumb enough to throw these kinds of rocks in zher's glass house. Have you forgotten all of the times we've spanked your ass for this stuff?

Reactions: iasooner1
Why does any of this matter? The dick butter brained Democrat dingbats that you vote for have assured us that the planet is gone in... [checks notes]... 10 years now.

Only a pole smoking leftist is dumb enough to throw these kinds of rocks in zher's glass house. Have you forgotten all of the times we've spanked your ass for this stuff?

because if people are too dumb to distinguish between shit and shinola, you end up with MAGA losing and rioting and people that can't make intellible arguments and have dialogue.

I don't recall you ever laying a hand on me, lol. Flaileys can't. They just scream into the void and hate women.

Reactions: 0rangeSlice
because if people are too dumb to distinguish between shit and shinola, you end up with MAGA losing and rioting and people that can't make intellible arguments and have dialogue.

I don't recall you ever laying a hand on me, lol. Flaileys can't. They just scream into the void and hate women.
bd6a3b1bc4c6af9f305f2a8ce3840b24.gif

Reactions: OUSOONER67

I think this is the victimhood you were referring to in the Mar a Largo thread, princess.

I think this is the victimhood you were referring to in the Mar a Largo thread, princess.
He’s so far over the cliff side that I don’t think it’s possible for him to type a post of any sort that isn’t dripping with hypocrisy or deceit of some sort.

It’s kinda impressive in a small, sad sort of way 🤣 😂

He’s so far over the cliff side that I don’t think it’s possible for him to type a post of any sort that isn’t dripping with hypocrisy or deceit of some sort.

It’s kinda impressive in a small, sad sort of way 🤣 😂
Yeah. Apparently whatever disease CUp has has been transmitted to syskuntine.

Dude wtf? You know we read your posts right? If you want to shit all over the sidewalk fine, but how can you with a straight face make that comment? You wouldn’t be able to make a rational detailed argument if your life depended on it.

just link your favorite ones and I’ll read them if I am off base here.

Reactions: Medic007
Dude wtf? You know we read your posts right? If you want to shit all over the sidewalk fine, but how can you with a straight face make that comment? You wouldn’t be able to make a rational detailed argument if your life depended on it.

just link your favorite ones and I’ll read them if I am off base here.

That string of failures that lights up the sky is just totally lost on you. I've never seen more failure from an American politician and it just bounces off of you.

You've made a public spectacle out of your political pant-shitting for years now on here. The last three months are the most epic trail of failure I've ever seen. The lies, the violence, the mouth breathing incel ethos has reached full blossom in the last three months and you try to act like it hasn't happened.

This is contemporary conservatism. Hope you're proud.

A2O3DJLFOE2UCFZHEINRPNVL3I.jpg

That post is so trump like in its hyperbole and emotion. Ironical.
The picture is what it is, is it not?

Proud? What can we look forward to from MAGA in this upcoming year?

Think their bomb making skills have improved from those pipe bombs that didn't detonate during the riot? Hell I thought if there's anything you militia guys could do, it was MAKE BOMBS.

The picture is what it is, is it not?

Proud? What can we look forward to from MAGA in this upcoming year?

Think their bomb making skills have improved from those pipe bombs that didn't detonate during the riot? Hell I thought if there's anything you militia guys could do, it was MAKE BOMBS.

Maybe the left can teach them how to start fires.
59EzRCb.gif

No, they just supported those that burned businesses, federal buildings, and generally committed mayhem all summer. You are as freeking nutty as they are

Maybe the left can teach them how to start fires.
59EzRCb.gif
I'm sorry the assassination attempts failed. Maybe your newest representatives can help kill more people next time.

And who could have predicted MAGA would fail?

No, they just supported those that burned businesses, federal buildings, and generally committed mayhem all summer. You are as freeking nutty as they are

I'm not aware of anybody that supported burning businesses, much less elected officials.

Why did Republicans commit terrorism and try to assassinate civilian leadership? You guys elected people that helped the terrorism, and then refuse to discipline them.

I'm not aware of anybody that supported burning businesses, much less elected officials.

Why did Republicans commit terrorism and try to assassinate civilian leadership? You guys elected people that helped the terrorism, and then refuse to discipline them.
Google Kamala Harris, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi. They not only encouraged, some paid bail for those arrested.
Rhetorical question? Are you sure all of those were republicans?

Google Kamala Harris, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi. They not only encouraged, some paid bail for those arrested.
Rhetorical question? Are you sure all of those were republicans?

Ah, who did they bail out? And what did they do? Link?

No, lots of them were MAGA rednecks that are pissed at the GOP. Also, it appears at least 5 republican congresspeople were involved in helping organize and set up the riot.

Ah, who did they bail out? And what did they do? Link?

No, lots of them were MAGA rednecks that are pissed at the GOP. Also, it appears at least 5 republican congresspeople were involved in helping organize and set up the riot.

Ah but this is ok? Quit whining about one instance when we have this to compare to for all eternity. Where were you when all this was going on Queen la Queefy?

Ah but this is ok? Quit whining about one instance when we have this to compare to for all eternity. Where were you when all this was going on Queen la Queefy?
Dude brought Candace owens, lol. There it is, she's a good one to settle some facts. Hell she inspired the Christchurch shooter! Who in their right mind cites someone that inspired a mass shooter?! I'll tell ya.... MAGA!!!!

Dude brought Candace owens, lol. There it is, she's a good one to settle some facts. Hell she inspired the Christchurch shooter! Who in their right mind cites someone that inspired a mass shooter?! I'll tell ya.... MAGA!!!!

She isn't the one in the videos, thats your peeps. And thats your peeps saying its ok. Stop deflecting and own your stupidity and the stupidty of your masters. Oh the humanity!

giphy.gif

Sysk crows about Republican recessions. The NASDAQ crash came in March, 2000. G. W. Bush was sworn in January, 2001 during the Clinton recession. I can give 2012Bearcat style detail in the world's second, third and ninth most spoken languages using small words.

Where I fail miserably? Getting through to Syskatine is completely beyond my reach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT