ADVERTISEMENT

Nov 5, 2024: Trump vs Kamala

Yes, we know that according to you, they are lying and Trump is being honest. Everyone is lying but Trump according to you lol!

Yet, we all saw how mad Trump and his propagandists got when Trump was fact-checked in the debate. Even you witness that.

So, what 60 Minutes is claiming aligns with what we have actually witnessed from Trump.

Again, just be honest with yourself Bearcat. You know good and well Trump doesn't want to be fact-checked. He wants to lie and not be called out on it.
Well no 2 Cent it's not according to me, it's according to 60 minutes getting busted numerous times lying and being Democrat propagandist, you know facts?

Well no 2 Cent it's not according to me, it's according to 60 minutes getting busted numerous times lying and being Democrat propagandist, you know facts?
Wrong again. They have not been busted "numerous times" lying, that would be Trump. He is the one routinely busted for lying.

And every time a news organization does something Trump doesn't like, he wants to pull their license or shut them down.🙄

Ever heard of "freedom of the press" Bearcat? Trump clearly has a serious problem with this freedom. This should worry you. If, that is, you care about the Constitution and our freedoms/rights as you claim to.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Wrong again. They have not been busted "numerous times" lying, that would be Trump. He is the one routinely busted for lying.

And every time a news organization does something Trump doesn't like, he wants to pull their license or shut them down.🙄

Ever heard of "freedom of the press" Bearcat? Trump clearly has a serious problem with this freedom. This should worry you. If, that is, you care about the Constitution and our freedoms/rights as you claim to.
LMAO, there is a example in this very thread, care to come up with some other BS.

Trump has been doing Town Halls.
As long as he isn't fact-checked.

Trump has been doing Town Halls. He has one coming up with Univision next, I believe. Don't think Kamala will do that one either.
Yeah, Univision agreed not to fact-check him.

And Harris did her Univision town hall today and it airs tonight.

Now, what were you saying about Harris not doing that one?🤣🤣🙄

In case you missed it.

Another raging libber is bailing on Kamala.

She's cooked, bro.
Cenk is just being Cenk. He enjoys being a contrarian, it is how he makes a living. He wants clicks and attention, that is all. And he just got you, a Trump cultist, to help him out lol!

He will definitely vote for Harris in November though, so no, he isn't "bailing" on Harris at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I didn't miss it. I'm just not as easily duped as apparently you are.

There is no lying by 60 Minutes in that video. Want to try again?
Oh no lying at all, just edited the answer she gave to try and keep her from looking like the idiot she is.
Next you will tell is Leslie Stahl was totally honest and unbiased when she said they couldn't verify the laptop.

See what I mean @Marocain Poke, he is already preparing to claim the election was stolen.

btw, why did he call you a Harris supporter?
You must have missed it, a few weeks ago he pitched a fit and said he wasnt going to vote for Trump, claimed Trump supporters here had pushed him to it.

It took me a while to figure it out, but I think the majority of the 'pubs' here have bought all in on the 'we gotta grow the tent' theory. This theory says that a Republican candidate cannot win with just republican voters, they must bring in most moderates and even a few libs in order to have a fighting chance.

That would explain why certain posters here are fixated on Trump's behavior, and view it was being 'horrific flaws'. Also explains why that guy lost his shit yesterday when all I did was point out that the Young Turks co-host is indeed a massive asshole.

But in their mind, we can't say that, cause we desperately need her support. And Trump can't 'mock a reporter' and he can't say things like 'shithole countries'. Cause that offends people and doesn't 'grow the tent'.

The sad thing is, these people apparently can't see that Trump has grown the Republican tent more than any pub since Reagan. Reagan was folksy and used good lighted humor,so they apparently think that's how he did it.

It's not. Reagan grew the tent by doing the exact same thing Trump is doing: Hammering down on traditional Republican values and NOT apologizing for them. THAT is how you grow the Republican tent.

The great irony here is....if the 'grow the tent' boys had 100% supported Trump all along, the tent would have grown even faster.

The man comes around. Now that multiple MSM outlets are reporting that Kamala's internal data is much worse than public polls, Nate goes to bat for the libs, spins that internal data cannot be trusted, and even tries to imply that Trump's is worthless LMAO!

I can see why @my_2cents is such a fanboy. Nate serving up the slop that libs are hungry for, as always.

Also explains why that guy lost his shit yesterday when all I did was point out that the Young Turks co-host is indeed a massive asshole.

That was me and you are so full of shit. I have never said anything about growing the tent. The young Turks co-host simply explained from a former lib why lib thinking was so phucked up. I could give 2 shits who she votes for, but if you don’t see value in a former lib trying to talk the extreme libs back from insanity, you are an extremely dumb MF’er. People like you and me will never talk them back from the insanity.

I did not lose my shit when you said she was an asshole, I simply asked you to prove it and you lost your shit, poor ego could not stand being asked to do something so simple if it was true.

Unlike you I don’t believe everything I read if it fits my confirmation bias.

I believe you were the one that posted a Twitter comment yesterday that had some lady talking about murders and people being chopped up and put in to McDonald’s hamburgers.

Me thinks you might be that crazy extremist righty that is the alt ego of the crazy extremist libs we all despise.

You are such a pussy you put me on ignore over it. I put Dan on ignore after months of propaganda against Israel.

You think you are a know it all, and if anything fits your confirmation bias you believe it no matter the source, and if anyone asks you to prove your opinion you put them on ignore. You trashed your own credibility putting me on ignore, it was awesome.

I can’t take you seriously for sure. About the only good thing I can say about you, you are voting for Trump.

Last edited:
That was me and you are so full of shit. I have never said anything about growing the tent. The young Turks co-host simply explained from a former lib why lib thinking was so phucked up. I could give 2 shits who she votes for, but if you don’t see value in a former lib trying to talk the extreme libs back from insanity, you are an extremely dumb MF’er. People like you and me will never talk them back from the insanity.

I did not lose my shit when you said she was an asshole, I simply asked you to prove it and you lost your shit, poor ego could not stand being asked to do something so simple if it was true.

Unlike you I don’t believe everything I read if it fits my confirmation bias.

I believe you were the one that posted a Twitter comment yesterday that had some lady talking about murders and people being chopped up and put in to McDonald’s hamburgers.

Me thinks you might be that crazy extremist righty that is the alt ego of the crazy extremist libs we all despise.

You are such a pussy you put me on ignore over it. I put Dan on ignore after months of propaganda against Israel.

You think you are a know it all, and if anything fits your confirmation bias you believe it no matter the source, and if anyone asks you to prove your opinion you put them on ignore. You trashed your own credibility putting me on ignore, it was awesome.

I can’t take you seriously for sure. About the only good thing I can say about you, you are voting for Trump.
I will go even further how dumb @GhostOfMatchesMalone is. He can't see the big picture. Winning this election is huge, but that is just the battle, not the war. Trump can win and perhaps he can put a dent in the young kids at any age starting medicalized gender transition as an example. But to really win? Even if these extremist libs never vote Republican, for the lib doctors, teachers, and parents to wake up and realize this is a really bad practice? That means you take final victory, it does not become a political issue in the future that a candidate can run on and divide people. Voting does not determine public policy, you settle it and take the win on the issue.

You can say the same thing about defunding the police, immigration, etc.. If extreme LIBS get on board with these policies, like the 2 libs in the podcast have done, you now win the election and even if not one Lib ever votes for a Rep in the future, as a society we have fixed serious mistakes from the last few years and they are no longer a political issue that requires a Rep vote to solve it.

NO ONE IS ASKING TRUMP TO CHANGE HIS POLICIES TO GROW HIS TENT FOR A VOTE AND CERTAINLY NOT ME, @GhostOfMatchesMalone is so full of shit.

What is crazy, is that the US has blown by Europe in early medicalized gender transition and putting off transitioning people at such a young age. The extreme libs in Europe have figured it out, no matter who those people vote for, that is what is best for society and especially the children. To be closed minded to not use 2 former Libs to educate extreme libs to walk back from the insanity, that is phucking stupid because they supposedly insulted you in 2016 or some other time. Childish and dumb.

Last edited:
Here is some more simple math. Those
2 on the podcast? Pretty sure they are not voting for either Trump or Harris. They either are voting independent or not at all. Could be wrong but that is my take away. That is a huge win for Trump, 2 less votes for Harris. If they can motivate 1% of Libs to do the same? Huge impact on the election.

I will go even further how dumb @GhostOfMatchesMalone is. He can't see the big picture. Winning this election is huge, but that is just the battle, not the war. Trump can win and perhaps he can put a dent in the young kids at any age starting medicalized gender transition as an example. But to really win? Even if these extremist libs never vote Republican, for the lib doctors, teachers, and parents to wake up and realize this is a really bad practice? That means you take final victory, it does not become a political issue in the future that a candidate can run on and divide people. Voting does not determine public policy, you settle it and take the win on the issue.

You can say the same thing about defunding the police, immigration, etc.. If extreme LIBS get on board with these policies, like the 2 libs in the podcast have done, you now win the election and even if not one Lib ever votes for a Rep in the future, as a society we have fixed serious mistakes from the last few years and they are no longer a political issue that requires a Rep vote to solve it.

NO ONE IS ASKING TRUMP TO CHANGE HIS POLICIES TO GROW HIS TENT FOR A VOTE AND CERTAINLY NOT ME, @GhostOfMatchesMalone is so full of shit.

What is crazy, is that the US has blown by Europe in early medicalized gender transition and putting off transitioning people at such a young age. The extreme libs in Europe have figured it out, no matter who those people vote for, that is what is best for society and especially the children. To be closed minded to not use 2 former Libs to educate extreme libs to walk back from the insanity, that is phucking stupid because they supposedly insulted you in 2016 or some other time. Childish and dumb.
The US is also much more radical than the European nations that the left idolizes on abortion.

We have states that allow abortion up until the 9th month. Europe would not condone such an abomination. The left has gone completely nuts to the point of being sick.

• Angry
Reactions: OKSTATE1
The US is also much more radical than the European nations that the left idolizes on abortion.

We have states that allow abortion up until the 9th month. Europe would not condone such an abomination. The left has gone completely nuts to the point of being sick.
Yup, who could have predicted. Use every resource you have to walk back this insanity.

Reactions: AC2020
Trump wouldn't appear on 60 minutes because he didn't want to be fact-checked.

🤣🤣

How anyone can vote for this clown is beyond me.

You don't remember the 2020 Leslie Stahl interview where she claimed the laptop "couldn't be verified" over and over again?

Do you remember this, it happened a few days ago (60 minutes is on CBS)?

Now why on earth would he sit down with an organization that JUST GOT CAUGHT chopping up and editing answers in an interview?

CBS is not an honest news organization, there's no reason to trust them.

This is false.

After claiming he didn't want to be fact-checked, Trump then wanted an apology from Stahl, because Trump claimed she said that Hunter Biden's laptop came from Russia. Stahl never said that though.

Just more lies from Trump.
By saying it "can't be verified" she means that you can't prove it's Hunter's, and that it's Russian disinformation.

The interview was 10.25.20 and the "51 intel officials" report citing it was Russian disinformation was 10.19.20, less than a week earlier. The context of the comments matter, the timing matters.

Trump was right, and she was lying, and he 100% deserves an apology from her. No one questions the laptop is real, and the FBI knew this years prior to the interview.

Again, CBS is basically an arm of the Democrat party. He has nothing to gain and everything to lose interviewing with them.

Receipts below:

They are editing answers and not releasing the full uncut interview w/Harris.

That's not lying?

Reactions: AC2020
By saying it "can't be verified" she means that you can't prove it's Hunter's, and that it's Russian disinformation.

The interview was 10.25.20 and the "51 intel officials" report citing it was Russian disinformation was 10.19.20, less than a week earlier. The context of the comments matter, the timing matters.

Trump was right, and she was lying, and he 100% deserves an apology from her. No one questions the laptop is real, and the FBI knew this years prior to the interview.

Again, CBS is basically an arm of the Democrat party. He has nothing to gain and everything to lose interviewing with them.

Receipts below:

2 Cents thinks this issue can get Harris over the finish line. 😂 Her campaign is that bad, let him think what he wants. Who cares?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT