ADVERTISEMENT

Nov 5, 2024: Trump vs Kamala

Yes, we know that according to you, they are lying and Trump is being honest. Everyone is lying but Trump according to you lol!

Yet, we all saw how mad Trump and his propagandists got when Trump was fact-checked in the debate. Even you witness that.

So, what 60 Minutes is claiming aligns with what we have actually witnessed from Trump.

Again, just be honest with yourself Bearcat. You know good and well Trump doesn't want to be fact-checked. He wants to lie and not be called out on it.
Well no 2 Cent it's not according to me, it's according to 60 minutes getting busted numerous times lying and being Democrat propagandist, you know facts?

Well no 2 Cent it's not according to me, it's according to 60 minutes getting busted numerous times lying and being Democrat propagandist, you know facts?
Wrong again. They have not been busted "numerous times" lying, that would be Trump. He is the one routinely busted for lying.

And every time a news organization does something Trump doesn't like, he wants to pull their license or shut them down.🙄

Ever heard of "freedom of the press" Bearcat? Trump clearly has a serious problem with this freedom. This should worry you. If, that is, you care about the Constitution and our freedoms/rights as you claim to.

Wrong again. They have not been busted "numerous times" lying, that would be Trump. He is the one routinely busted for lying.

And every time a news organization does something Trump doesn't like, he wants to pull their license or shut them down.🙄

Ever heard of "freedom of the press" Bearcat? Trump clearly has a serious problem with this freedom. This should worry you. If, that is, you care about the Constitution and our freedoms/rights as you claim to.
LMAO, there is a example in this very thread, care to come up with some other BS.

Trump has been doing Town Halls.
As long as he isn't fact-checked.

Trump has been doing Town Halls. He has one coming up with Univision next, I believe. Don't think Kamala will do that one either.
Yeah, Univision agreed not to fact-check him.

And Harris did her Univision town hall today and it airs tonight.

Now, what were you saying about Harris not doing that one?🤣🤣🙄

In case you missed it.

Another raging libber is bailing on Kamala.

She's cooked, bro.
Cenk is just being Cenk. He enjoys being a contrarian, it is how he makes a living. He wants clicks and attention, that is all. And he just got you, a Trump cultist, to help him out lol!

He will definitely vote for Harris in November though, so no, he isn't "bailing" on Harris at all.

Last edited:
I didn't miss it. I'm just not as easily duped as apparently you are.

There is no lying by 60 Minutes in that video. Want to try again?
Oh no lying at all, just edited the answer she gave to try and keep her from looking like the idiot she is.
Next you will tell is Leslie Stahl was totally honest and unbiased when she said they couldn't verify the laptop.

Reactions: AC2020
Oh no lying at all, just edited the answer she gave to try and keep her from looking like the idiot she is.
Next you will tell is Leslie Stahl was totally honest and unbiased when she said they couldn't verify the laptop.
I love it when they do this stuff. Every time they get busted (and they always do) it costs them moderates.

See what I mean @Marocain Poke, he is already preparing to claim the election was stolen.

btw, why did he call you a Harris supporter?
You must have missed it, a few weeks ago he pitched a fit and said he wasnt going to vote for Trump, claimed Trump supporters here had pushed him to it.

It took me a while to figure it out, but I think the majority of the 'pubs' here have bought all in on the 'we gotta grow the tent' theory. This theory says that a Republican candidate cannot win with just republican voters, they must bring in most moderates and even a few libs in order to have a fighting chance.

That would explain why certain posters here are fixated on Trump's behavior, and view it was being 'horrific flaws'. Also explains why that guy lost his shit yesterday when all I did was point out that the Young Turks co-host is indeed a massive asshole.

But in their mind, we can't say that, cause we desperately need her support. And Trump can't 'mock a reporter' and he can't say things like 'shithole countries'. Cause that offends people and doesn't 'grow the tent'.

The sad thing is, these people apparently can't see that Trump has grown the Republican tent more than any pub since Reagan. Reagan was folksy and used good lighted humor,so they apparently think that's how he did it.

It's not. Reagan grew the tent by doing the exact same thing Trump is doing: Hammering down on traditional Republican values and NOT apologizing for them. THAT is how you grow the Republican tent.

The great irony here is....if the 'grow the tent' boys had 100% supported Trump all along, the tent would have grown even faster.

The man comes around. Now that multiple MSM outlets are reporting that Kamala's internal data is much worse than public polls, Nate goes to bat for the libs, spins that internal data cannot be trusted, and even tries to imply that Trump's is worthless LMAO!

I can see why @my_2cents is such a fanboy. Nate serving up the slop that libs are hungry for, as always.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT