ADVERTISEMENT

I Bet Bibi Can Barely Sleep At Night

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
He’s close to dragging his Sugar Daddy into going to war with Iran. A decades long obsession is so close he can reach out and touch it. How many American soldiers are going to die for him?

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
Are you Ok with Iran supporting terrorism and trying to destroy a sovereign country? Or maybe you think it's OK as long as it's Israel and Jews that are destroyed.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
Are you Ok with Iran supporting terrorism and trying to destroy a sovereign country? Or maybe you think it's OK as long as it's Israel and Jews that are destroyed.
If Israel wants to go to war with Iran it should be between Israel & Iran, leave America out of it.

If Israel wants to go to war with Iran it should be between Israel & Iran, leave America out of it.

Oh so it's not the war itself you are against it's US involvement. And here I thought you were anti war.

I'm of a different opinion, the Iranian regime is evil and is insistent on spreading it's evil across the world. I'm supportive of anything we can do to facilitate their removal.

Oh so it's not the war itself you are against it's US involvement. And here I thought you were anti war.

I'm of a different opinion, the Iranian regime is evil and is insistent on spreading it's evil across the world. I'm supportive of anything we can do to facilitate their removal.
I am anti-war. And I am decidedly opposed to my country getting involved in other countries’ disputes. One way you could “be supportive” is to go over there and participate in facilitating the removal of the Iranian evil. It seems somewhat cowardly for you to expect other people’s sons and daughters do it for you.

I am anti-war. And I am decidedly opposed to my country getting involved in other countries’ disputes. One way you could “be supportive” is to go over there and participate in facilitating the removal of the Iranian evil. It seems somewhat cowardly for you to expect other people’s sons and daughters do it for you.
Yet you are rarely, if ever, critical of Iran and their terrorist proxies.

Just as you could go over and participate with the Hamas and other terrorist organizations.

I don't want war, I want peace and prosperity for all. Removing the Iranian regime is a step to reach that goal.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
Yet you are rarely, if ever, critical of Iran and their terrorist proxies.

Just as you could go over and participate with the Hamas and other terrorist organizations.

I don't want war, I want peace and prosperity for all. Removing the Iranian regime is a step to reach that goal.
[/QUOTE

I’m a person that thinks both sides are “evil,” to use your favorite word about Iran. And at this point in time Israel deserves the lion’s share of condemnation since it is the one spreading the most evil. You don’t want war? Ha! You want a war that will end all wars! Humanity tried that once before and look at the result.

I’m a person that thinks both sides are “evil,” to use your favorite word about Iran. And at this point in time Israel deserves the lion’s share of condemnation since it is the one spreading the most evil. You don’t want war? Ha! You want a war that will end all wars! Humanity tried that once before and look at the result.

Yet you only insistently condemn one side, why is that Dan?
You fail to realize this war would not be taking place if Iran wasn't facilitating it. None of these terrorist groups would have the funding or the military equipment to attack Israel if Iran wasn't giving it to them.
You constantly claim Israel's only goal is to take over more land and get rid of the Palestinians but you ignore the same from the radical Muslims. Why is that Dan?

You fail to realize this war would not be taking place if Iran wasn't facilitating it. None of these terrorist groups would have the funding or the military equipment to attack Israel if Iran wasn't giving it to them.
You constantly claim Israel's only goal is to take over more land and get rid of the Palestinians but you ignore the same from the radical Muslims. Why is that Dan?
Dan's been duped into believing the "white colonialism" narrative pushed by the same people who claim men can get pregnant.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Dan's been duped into believing the "white colonialism" narrative pushed by the same people who claim men can get pregnant.
In the first place they aren’t the same people, and in the second place Israel *is* a white colonialist nation.

• Haha

I’ve explained my condemnation of Israel’s unabated use of terrorism many times. Besides, what’s the point in condemning Muslim terrorism to you? You already know to condemn it. What you fail to realize is this war would not be taking place if the west had not exported what it thought of as its “Jew problem” onto an existing society. In the other thread Smotrivh makes perfectly clear what the Zionists have been after from the beginning. I’m unclear what land you think the Palestinians are after other than the land Israel took from them.

• Haha
I’ve explained my condemnation of Israel’s unabated use of terrorism many times. Besides, what’s the point in condemning Muslim terrorism to you? You already know to condemn it. What you fail to realize is this war would not be taking place if the west had not exported what it thought of as its “Jew problem” onto an existing society. In the other thread Smotrivh makes perfectly clear what the Zionists have been after from the beginning. I’m unclear what land you think the Palestinians are after other than the land Israel took from them.
Unfortunately for your argument two World War were fought and borders were rewritten, like they have been throughout the history of the world. The victors of the World Wars rewrote the borders, creating a country for the Jewish people in the area of the world where their religion came from and one which they were forcibly removed from centuries earlier. I would also point out the ones you are championing for were on Hitler's side, which pretty much nullifies anything they think or want. Muslims do not want to accept the founding of what is now Israel and are willing to fight for it, as witnessed by previous wars and the current war they started. Now you can side with the Hitler siding radical Muslims if you like but I'm not.

Hey, [P-DAN], you hypocrite. Why don't YOU "go over there and participate in facilitating the removal of the Iranian evil". Nobody tries harder to act intellectual than you & nobody falls on their face as much as you. Your circular logic is giving a bad name to circular logic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT