ADVERTISEMENT

Nov 5, 2024: Trump vs Kamala

🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is hilarious. This just shows how out of touch with political reality you are right now. You don't even know the latest mess Vance has potentially gotten himself involved in.

Let me help you out:

Even George Santos is now coming to his defense.🤣🤣
2 accounts blocking this one too.

What's weird is how @my_2cents claims Walz didnt commit Stolen Valor, even after the Harris campaign had to issue a statement apologizing for it.
Dude lies his butt Off. he is a troll and so bad. I just put 2+2 together , his other account got put in timeout and his obsession led to him pay for a month of rivals just so he could post. Obsessed.

Is that about right?

So let me see if I am following you: Living under 4 years of ACTUAL GOVERNANCE from Biden and Kamala wasn't enough to convince you not to vote for 4 more years of it, but Trump saying mean things about Kamala IS going to convince you NOT to vote for Trump?

We have the country we deserve. This clinches it.
So you're mad at me for pointing out the obvious? Don't angry emoji me. Angry emoji the feckless Trump campaign, who is already talking about replacing its top two officials.

Also, did I say I was voting for Harris?

So you're mad at me for pointing out the obvious? Don't angry emoji me. Angry emoji the feckless Trump campaign, who is already talking about replacing its top two officials.

Also, did I say I was voting for Harris?
You want me to get mad at Trump because you don't know how to vote in your own best interests?

Your options are:

1 - The bitch that gave us 9% inflation and who will give us 15% if she gets another term.

2 - The guy that calls her a bitch for giving us 9% inflation.

You look at those options and your takeaway is....I can't support the guy that called her a bitch.

We deserve the country we have.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Dude lies his butt Off. he is a troll and so bad. I just put 2+2 together , his other account got put in timeout and his obsession led to him pay for a month of rivals just so he could post. Obsessed.

Is that about right?
Damn this board sounds like its serious stuff to 2 cents.

If he is indeed smart enough to do that, but at this point he's all about the nicknames and the petty digs and insults. People want meat on the bone. Her failures as border czar and her invisibility her willingness to talk to the pro-Hamas people about an arms embargo against Israel, the neglect of the American hostages in Gaza. It goes on and on.

This type of campaigning will not sway the undecided and/or moderates, and it appeals to no one but his base. After the assassination attempt I was all on board, but I've already fatigued of him.
I think you are underestimating Trump. People don't care about meat on the bones. Those who are here do, but average American could care less. He is defining her with the insults. The proof for this is in what you are seeing. The polls show Kamala ahead in the polls. Did she provide any meat on the bones? The answer to that is no. It's not about meat on the bones, it's about snapshots and soundbites. I'm not ready to panic just yet. Trump understands this that's why he calls her names. He is defining her in soundbites.

I wish Trump would stop personal attacks. Mention the good about his 4 years. Rave about the dismal performace of Joe-Kumula.

I don't care Trump is a boy and Kumula is a girl. They may be different colors. I like being able to shop at HEB and Walmot and pay my electricity bill. You know, the way I did under Trump.
He is doing that. He did in abundance in today's address. What does the press cover, the names. She doesn't know it but Trump is defining her for free on MSNBC. There is a chess match going on and Kamala is playing checkers.

I think you are underestimating Trump. People don't care about meat on the bones. Those who are here do, but average American could care less. He is defining her with the insults. The proof for this is in what you are seeing. The polls show Kamala ahead in the polls. Did she provide any meat on the bones? The answer to that is no. It's not about meat on the bones, it's about snapshots and soundbites. I'm not ready to panic just yet. Trump understands this that's why he calls her names. He is defining her in soundbites.
Local CCP/Dim State Run News here this morning was all negative Trump.

He was called out over and over on it and he just ignored it. Everyone knew what was going on.
iu

News 9 on OKC is anti Trump. You would think a news agency in OKC would know to butter the right side of thier bread, but they have not hidden thier bias over the years. Their only redeeming quality is David Payne.
KWTV 9 in Edmond stands for World's Tallest Video. 9's tallest tower that went up in 1953 came down a few years ago and was sold for scrap. The tower had an elevator to get to the top. Johnny Carson has been to the top. The current 9 tower is shorter.

KWTV 9 in Edmond stands for World's Tallest Video. 9's tallest tower that went up in 1953 came down a few years ago and was sold for scrap. The tower had an elevator to get to the top. Johnny Carson has been to the top. The current 9 tower is shorter.

When driving west on the Turner Turnpike in daylight, I'd always look for the KWTV 9 tower on the horizon when driving past Wellston. I knew I was almost home when seeing the 1500+ ft tower. Years ago, I had trouble finding it and didn't know it came down. But a little further down the pike, I could then see the 1600+ ft. candelabra super tower. I'll always remember Gary England crapping his britches live on the air watching the WKY tower come down in a tornado.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT