ADVERTISEMENT

northern border

If you are implying that I, a man with a biracial, multi-ethnic family is a racist then your are further proving your ignorance.

I’m guessing that you have a Snow White family, provided that you were able to find someone to marry
And what would happen if you, a man with a biracial, multi-ethnic family, were to show up to thanksgiving with a confederate flag draped all over your car or yourself?

It would be construed as offensive to them, yes?

They would think less of you, yes???

You see how that works??? Who’s the “IdiOt” here lol

And what would happen if you, a man with a biracial, multi-ethnic family, were to show up to thanksgiving with a confederate flag draped all over your car or yourself?

It would be construed as offensive to them, yes?

They would think less of you, yes???

You see how that works??? Who’s the “IdiOt” here lol
That is as dumb as dirt thinking my diverse family is racist

and yes, you are the idiot here

That is as dumb as dirt thinking my diverse family is racist

and yes, you are the idiot here
You don’t get it lol…your ability to jump to conclusions is uncanny…

I didn’t call your family a racist. I didn’t even call you a racist. What I am doing to telling you that your empty cuckservative rhetoric surrounding the confederate flag is total bullsh!t because you know it’s a symbol of racism and your only arena in which to support those who fly it ploudly is on a Meaningless message board hoping to score thumbs.

That, sir, makes you the idiot🤷‍♂️

I didn’t call your family a racist. I didn’t even call you a racist. What I am doing to telling you that your empty cuckservative rhetoric surrounding the confederate flag is total bullsh!t because you know it’s a symbol of racism and your only arena in which to support those who fly it ploudly is on a Meaningless message board hoping to score thumbs.

This guy is incorrigible ....

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
Did you enjoy watching righties melt down when rainbow flags went up on embassies?

Who melted down? All I recall is people saying it was inappropriate for the gay flag to be flown at our embassies. If you want to fly one at your mom's house, I guess you would need to ask your mom.

• Haha

Who decides the confederate flag is a symbol of racism? I have several friends that are from the South, and they think the flag is a representation of southern pride and has nothing to do with racism. These people grew up going to school, playing sports, going to church, shopping and living side by side with black people with two of them being married to black women. Yet dumbasses like you have been manipulated into thinking the confederate flag is racist. I don't care either way and find it hilarious how easily the puppet masters manipulated idiots like you to have a overly emotional reaction to a simple flag. Pavlov's Dog effect.

• Haha
Who decides the confederate flag is a symbol of racism? I have several friends that are from the South, and they think the flag is a representation of southern pride and has nothing to do with racism. These people grew up going to school, playing sports, going to church, shopping and living side by side with black people with two of them being married to black women. Yet dumbasses like you have been manipulated into thinking the confederate flag is racist. I don't care either way and find it hilarious how easily the puppet masters manipulated idiots like you to have a overly emotional reaction to a simple flag. Pavlov's Dog effect.
Globalist Nikki Haley While governor sold out to cancel culture and made the flag "banned" - they should have told her to shove it- problem is - WTP think we Have to bow to the bureaucrats

j5xbav9x81v71.jpg

0bc68ca037f575ae13c1c69c6b4c32dc.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT