ADVERTISEMENT

No one watches Fox

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Or at least not near as many as used to. Now, with a bunch of the population dying off (for some reason) even less will watch it.

Yes, they are still way ahead of the other fake networks but it's solely a propaganda arm of the deep state and people are catching on. Most that still watch Fox are the elderly, as I stated in an earlier thread, may be the most brainwashed of the generations. Yes, everyone thinks the college kids are, but I do talk to a lot of young adults that are wide awake.

People are turning off fake cable news, and yet the Hannity's, and Bret Baier's are still making $30 000 000 to $60,000,000 a year..big hint- it's not to report news to you, it's to pedal big Harma products, and the military industrial complex agendas, not much more.

Oh slightly off-topic, but does everyone know that we are one of the few countries where big Harma can pedal their products directly to the people? Most times they are just available for doctors when someone goes in with an affliction. Most countries they're not allowed to get on TV and say, "do you have fever, aches et al" then you might have this condition...., so take this drug, it's all a racket.

I swithed to Fox Business long ago.

Didn't Big Pharma once not pedal products on TV in the US?

OU grad granddaughter is ambi-pedal. Ambidexterity is not genetic. She didn't get it from me. The Great Father decides which side of the body the brain favors.

We recently discovered at daughter's ranch, granddaughter and I throw darts better right, shuffelboard better left. She eats left. I mostly eat right. Desert left. I have no idea why.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT