ADVERTISEMENT

NHSCA quarters

april racer

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2011
A few Oklahomans made it, but freshman Drake Barbee stuck out at 195. Is that chucks son? Also noticed a Ty Purler at 152 in I believe the sophomore division, I'm assuming that is either Tony or Nicks kid. Two heavys from ok in the Soph division, one is walker from south more, can't remember the other.

Three Oklahomans made the finals and all three won. Drake Barbee won 182 in the freshman division 5-3, Brey Walker won by fall at 285 in the sophomore division and Tanner Litterel won 132 in the junior division 15-0 and was named OW for the juniors.

Three Oklahomans made the finals and all three won. Drake Barbee won 182 in the freshman division 5-3, Brey Walker won by fall at 285 in the sophomore division and Tanner Litterel won 132 in the junior division 15-0 and was named OW for the juniors.
Tanner Litterell from Tuttle looked outstanding in the finals of the Junior division and the announcer indicated that he is a three timer having won the National High school tournament as a Freshman, Sophomore and Junior.

Tanner is really good.
Jacob Butler from Elgin is really good also I think he will make some noise the next two years

Tanner Litterell from Tuttle looked outstanding in the finals of the Junior division and the announcer indicated that he is a three timer having won the National High school tournament as a Freshman, Sophomore and Junior.
They messed that up. This was his first trip to this tournament. Kid is straight funky. Watched him try to throw a kid in a headlock four times in a row in the first period of the semis at the state tournament his freshman year. I was scratching my head wondering what the hell he was doing until he threw the kid to his back on the fourth try and picked up the fall to move on and eventually win it. Great wrestler, bad work ethic

They messed that up. This was his first trip to this tournament. Kid is straight funky. Watched him try to throw a kid in a headlock four times in a row in the first period of the semis at the state tournament his freshman year. I was scratching my head wondering what the hell he was doing until he threw the kid to his back on the fourth try and picked up the fall to move on and eventually win it. Great wrestler, bad work ethic
He looks like a heck of a wrestler. He seems tall and I would think he could be 41 or 49 in college. From what I saw we should be thinking about recruiting him. I don't know about bad work ethic but he seemed to be in good shape. Barbee is a kid to keep a watch on also over the years. I think he went to state but did not place but I would think he has lots of room to develop. I am looking forward to next year and hopefully we get good news this spring on a HWT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT