ADVERTISEMENT

Next Years Lineup

Flo said it earlier this week…. Now Willie and Basch are repeating it again… sounds pretty solid that Carter is going 184

Reactions: tom_v31
I know Plott is an ultra competitive guy but there is just no reason to go this year. Terrible idea
He’s a competitor and doesn’t want to duck guys. Right or wrong, he thinks he can beat Keck and wants to give it another go. Maybe it’s not worth as much to him if he knows he didn’t beat the best to be the best.

This likely has more to do with getting married & getting on with life, etc.

One of the Tulsa tv stations had a story of Plott proposing to his gf at Stillwater Braums the other day.

Reactions: 1981grad
He’s a competitor and doesn’t want to duck guys. Right or wrong, he thinks he can beat Keck and wants to give it another go. Maybe it’s not worth as much to him if he knows he didn’t beat the best to be the best.

This likely has more to do with getting married & getting on with life, etc.
I do get what you’re saying and he’s obviously his own man; It just isnt a normal situation. Keck is one thing… but Carter having another year and joining in is another.

lol the Maverick effect
people laugh at Cael's motto about having fun and dodgeball, but anyone in corporate America has been to kumbaya offsite sessions to build team unity and cohesion. It can't always be about diet, weight room, wrestling room. Rinse. Repeat. If the culture is strict you need to give the guys an outlet to be college kids and have fun. It can't be a Marine boot camp every day.

That's a big hole. No one really of note. And Williams is SO TALENTED. Sad circumstances for a kid who clearly also needed some mental health help.
Some truly think Carter has the upside. Tagen can definitely stand to go up and he beat JW in the room. I just don’t think Cael is ready for 41 if it goes that way. Hopefully they can get him squared away

Some truly think Carter has the upside. Tagen can definitely stand to go up and he beat JW in the room. I just don’t think Cael is ready for 41 if it goes that way. Hopefully they can get him squared away

I would LOVE to see Tagen move up. It definitely looked like he held back in matches a bit last year, not wanting to risk falling off a cliff.

And forgot about Carter Young. No way is he a 149.

Hughes missed weight at JR WTT. So clearly he could go up as well.

I guess there are a lot options. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT