ADVERTISEMENT

Next Years Lineup

Flo said it earlier this week…. Now Willie and Basch are repeating it again… sounds pretty solid that Carter is going 184

Reactions: tom_v31
I know Plott is an ultra competitive guy but there is just no reason to go this year. Terrible idea
He’s a competitor and doesn’t want to duck guys. Right or wrong, he thinks he can beat Keck and wants to give it another go. Maybe it’s not worth as much to him if he knows he didn’t beat the best to be the best.

This likely has more to do with getting married & getting on with life, etc.

One of the Tulsa tv stations had a story of Plott proposing to his gf at Stillwater Braums the other day.

He’s a competitor and doesn’t want to duck guys. Right or wrong, he thinks he can beat Keck and wants to give it another go. Maybe it’s not worth as much to him if he knows he didn’t beat the best to be the best.

This likely has more to do with getting married & getting on with life, etc.
I do get what you’re saying and he’s obviously his own man; It just isnt a normal situation. Keck is one thing… but Carter having another year and joining in is another.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
If Keck only beat Plott by 2-3 every match last year, I would say that coaching might make a difference. Getting majored every time doesn’t give me much hope that coaching can make up that deficit.
That and as much as I wish he would… Keck probably isn’t beating Starocci.

Massive hills to climb

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT