ADVERTISEMENT

New Zealand weightlifting….

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Did you know that you don't develop a vagina or uterus if you have a Y chromosome? Like, no amount of testosterone blocker will turn a dick into a vagina. It's weird that it's that way. Almost like it's a structural phenomenon that happens at some point along the magical path from conception to birth.
I’m a bit disappointed in your take as a medical professional. Seems a bit myopic of you to not recognize all the chromosome variants.

• Haha
I’m a bit disappointed in your take as a medical professional. Seems a bit myopic of you to not recognize all the chromosome variants.
My take as a medical professional? No, it's my take as a father of 3 girls.

Does the transgender weight lifter from NZ that this thread is the subject of have a chromosomal variant? Last I checked she was born male, went through puberty, and transitioned in 2012. So, what's your point?

Does the transgender weight lifter from NZ that this thread is the subject of have a chromosomal variant? Last I checked she was born male, went through puberty, and transitioned in 2012. So, what's your point?
You said there were only XX and XY. That was what I was commenting on.

• Haha
You said there were only XX and XY. That was what I was commenting on.
That's not what I said. I defined what XX and XY were. And then I further said that folks with Y chromosomes don't develop a uterus or vagina even with hormone therapy. Both are true.

Do you think there are many Olympic caliber athletes with sex chromosome aneuploidy?

iu

That's not what I said. I defined what XX and XY were. And then I further said that folks with Y chromosomes don't develop a uterus or vagina even with hormone therapy. Both are true.

Do you think there are many Olympic caliber athletes with sex chromosome aneuploidy?
I have no idea. But your original statement precluded them.

• Haha
Can you quote where I excluded variants?

And if you're going to introduce sex chromosome aneuploidy as a way to try to brow beat people, shouldn't you have some clue what you're talking about?
I’m sorry your 3 daughters won’t be in Olympic medal contention due to this IOC rule.

• Angry
Medic, the biology textbook section on Olympic weightlifting divisions is right after the section on the morality of Abortion. Maybe if you could also give us all a lesson on the power house of the cell that could shed some light on these issues. Couldn't hurt to also explain how muscles work too. Get it all out of your system.

Medic, the biology textbook section on Olympic weightlifting divisions is right after the section on the morality of Abortion. Maybe if you could also give us all a lesson on the power house of the cell that could shed some light on these issues. Couldn't hurt to also explain how muscles work too. Get it all out of your system.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a condescending prick. Does your mental disorder not allow you to see there are more than Olympic medals and IOC consequences at play here?

And lol @Syskatine hitting his knees for @07pilt arguing gender is arbitrary.
Of course I can. I was being an ass to someone being an ass. I didn’t bring up his kids - he did.

What a condescending prick. Does your mental disorder not allow you to see there are more than Olympic medals and IOC consequences at play here?

And lol @Syskatine hitting his knees for @07pilt arguing gender is arbitrary.
Just for the record. I’m not saying gender is arbitrary. I’m saying dividing sporting events by gender is. You can have men’s leagues, women’s leagues, co-ed leagues. You can have men’s leagues that preclude or include trans. You can have women’s leagues that include or preclude trans. You can have a trans only league. Those divisions, much like weight or age, are arbitrary.

That’s my point.

Just for the record. I’m not saying gender is arbitrary. I’m saying dividing sporting events by gender is. You can have men’s leagues, women’s leagues, co-ed leagues. You can have men’s leagues that preclude or include trans. You can have women’s leagues that include or preclude trans. You can have a trans only league. Those divisions, much like weight or age, are arbitrary.

That’s my point.
Very generous of you to spell it out for the mouth breathers

Arbitrary: based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system.

Dividing weightlifters, wrestlers or anything that involves strength is not random or on a whim. It is a fact that women cannot compete in this arena with men. I’m honestly at a loss that there are adults that hold the position you people do. And then be smug about it. Typical leftists.

Arbitrary: based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system.

Dividing weightlifters, wrestlers or anything that involves strength is not random or on a whim. It is a fact that women cannot compete in this arena with men. I’m honestly at a loss that there are adults that hold the position you people do. And then be smug about it. Typical leftists.
Very generous of you to spell it out for the mouth breathers. It's clear neither of them know what arbitrary means.

I’m the smug and condescending one in this conversation? Sounds like we all need some introspection.

How did they decide on how many weight classes there would be? Why pick sex or gender as division rather than some other category that strength varies across? Seems whimsical.

I t is a fact that women cannot compete in this arena with men.
Also a fact that men with 40% body fat can't compete with in this arena with fitter men. Should we have a fatty division? Picking weaker categories of people to find the strongest member of is arbitrary, that is done on a whim or capriciously with out logic or reason.

How did they decide on how many weight classes there would be? Why pick sex or gender as division rather than some other category that strength varies across? Seems whimsical.
Yeah, it's weird that someone would make divisions in a sport based on similar attributes amongst the athletes being as all humans are identical. The NFL should be stocking up on 125 pound offensive linemen.

I am now convinced @Ostatedchi is trolling.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Yeah, it's weird that someone would make divisions in a sport based on similar attributes amongst the athletes being as all humans are identical. The NFL should be stocking up on 125 pound offensive linemen.
You know what we should do on a whim? Find out who is the world's best sub 125 lb offensive lineman. let's also find out which woman would make the best NFL offensive tackle.

I will compliment you on referring to her with her preferred pronoun. No sarcasm.

Yeah, I think you're the one that brought it up. Do you really think size for an offensive lineman is arbitrary? Probably to you, but the NFL obviously sees things differently. I think the market for 125 lb offensive linemen is likely very small, if not actually zero.
Think about what you are saying and the point you are trying to make

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT