ADVERTISEMENT

New Zealand weightlifting….

I don't see anything wrong with that if all the agreed upon rules are being followed.

Reactions: davidallen
I don't see anything wrong with that if all the agreed upon rules are being followed.
Only thing wrong with it is that science says it is totally unfair to women:

Only thing wrong with it is that science says it is totally unfair to women:

I can think of at least one woman that it would be unfair to if the rules were changed.

Reactions: davidallen
Only in wokedom can you call someone a bigot for pointing out that a white dude just took an opportunity away from a female POC.

who cares! Get your victim hierarchy right. I am the biggest trans Olympic fan on the planet.

2018-olympics-opening-ceremony-gfy-highlights-pyeongchang-south-korea-2-1518410923-706x900.jpg

Its not a woman and never will be a woman.
I can call myself a Truck, walk around making truck sounds shifting gears but I will never be a truck. I would also be crazy if I thought I was a truck.
If the rules allow it then it is as defined by the governing body. If it doesn't match your personal definition then oh well.

Just like with anything... participate or not. That's your call if you like the circumstances. They always have the option of starting another league or event.

That's the conservative way.

start your own olympics, I love it.

wait, start an olympics that bans trans people? Why didn’t you say that to trans people? Do you see how stupid all of this is? Good lord.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
The player is within the Olympic rules. And the rules determine they are eligible to compete in the field of women. Just because that definition doesn't conform to your personal definition doesn't make the other version wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
start your own olympics, I love it.

wait, start an olympics that bans trans people? Why didn’t you say that to trans people? Do you see how stupid all of this is? Good lord.
Yes start your own competition and define trans folk as competing with the men. Or define the groups however you'd like. Make it all one gender or no gender. That's totally your prerogative.

I wish you success.

If the rules allow it then it is as defined by the governing body. If it doesn't match your personal definition then oh well.

Governing body should be committed to a home for the insane.
Whats next? Woman that identifies as a jar of peanut butter wins gold medal in the rock, paper, scissors event?
Insanity run amok.

Never really understood most girls playing guys sports, outside of the girls wanting to make a statement, and it was just a matter of time before guys started doing the same. It’s all idiotic, either separate the sexes for sports or combine sexes for sports. I’m fine with either one

I'm actually for renaming the sports away from men's and women's events and simply do genetic testing or hormone testing or even testosterone testing. That divorces the binary situation today.

• Haha
I'm actually for renaming the sports away from men's and women's events and simply do genetic testing or hormone testing or even testosterone testing. That divorces the binary situation today.
Why test anyone for anything

just make it one big free for all

That person is a woman according to the defined rules that all the participants voluntarily participate in.
Maybe,

but “she” had the benefit of testosterone through puberty and likely right up until the timing it took to qualify. Larger bone structure and denser muscles. If you’ve gone through puberty as a male, no equivalent woman stands a chance.

Last edited:
If that's what the IOC defines as the classes then great. Sounds like a plan.

No weight classes
No age groups
No amateur/ pro status
No roid tests

Let’s make it fair and get rid of all of those imaginary differences!

Or by body weight percent lifted? Best pound for pound lifter wins.

All the differences are arbitrary anyway. So one isn't more valid than any other.

lets take it another step and use arbitrary weights. I can just pretend to deadlift 1,000 pounds that way

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT