ADVERTISEMENT

New Jan 6 surprise hearing (June 28)

Observations of the political board from a rookie.

Topic of conversation - does not matter

Conversations between @davidallen, @ClintonDavidScott and conservatives

Davidallen - Conservatives you suck

Clinton - No David you understated our position. Conservatives you really, really suck. Carry On

Conservatives - Your position is ridiculous and you suck more

Wash, rinse, and repeat

Fun to watch the cluster show. The only thing missing is 20 big boob, collagen filled cackling hens in their 7" heel stripper shoes from Housewives Of.........to have a great reality show.

Sorry Jeff I suffer from Carriage Return Syndrome just like Clinton (wasted server space)

Carry on

Dan Bongino on the testimony from yesterday

I know Dan is a right-wing hack. Dan is also an ex secret service agent, and has some very unique perspectives from an expert who even knows some of the agents involved. Worth the listen.

FYI, The Dems just lost the argument here and made themselves look like complete partisan hacks. Leave it to Shift to Shift things up.

Last edited:
Democrat lies? You do know who these folks are I'm quoting don't you?

As to "Let my people in"- DJT had full knowledge of the mix of people he was imploring to "fight" on his behalf. He knew this before his lil speech.
You are engaging a cult. Look what happens in this thread when you point out facts.

They even learned to think from right wing media -- they think like republican media guys without regard to logic.

You are engaging a cult. Look what happens in this thread when you point out facts.

They even learned to think from right wing media -- they think like republican media guys without regard to logic.
Somedays are more difficult than others...

Wordle 375 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Reactions: Syskatine
Democrat lies? You do know who these folks are I'm quoting don't you?

As to "Let my people in"- DJT had full knowledge of the mix of people he was imploring to "fight" on his behalf. He knew this before his lil speech.
I have an honest question for you, David. Are you thinking Trump believed some of the peole were armed, didn't care because he thought they wouldn't shoot him and didn't care if they shot anyone else, in fact hoped they'd shoot Pence, in fact wasn't concerned - maybe even was hoping for - a bloodbath? I'm trying to ascertain the level of malevolence you think Trump had on that day.

Look at Davey flailing about today!

ClutteredPositiveHeifer-max-1mb.gif

I have an honest question for you, David. Are you thinking Trump believed some of the peole were armed, didn't care because he thought they wouldn't shoot him and didn't care if they shot anyone else, in fact hoped they'd shoot Pence, in fact wasn't concerned - maybe even was hoping for - a bloodbath? I'm trying to ascertain the level of malevolence you think Trump had on that day.
David, I asked an honest question. I'm hoping you'll give an honest answer.

Less snark in the question than usual. Well done!

I have no idea what Trump intended. The facts are what they are. He was told that people were not coming through the metal detectors in part because they didn't want the Secret Service to take their weapons. He wanted the detectors turned off. At the very least that is reckless disregard especially given his subsequent rhetoric.

Malevolent? Who knows. Criminally negligent? Yeah pretty much. I have no need to diagnose his underlying sociopathy to come to that conclusion.

I asked myself the following question during coffee this morning.

Is there any possibility the Republicans staged Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony with the knowledge that the Secret Service had solid evidence that this is a bunch of bunkum? All in the name of making Liz Cheney and the committee appear to be even more a group of buffoons.

Just asking because I can see Trump and his team putting that together.

Less snark in the question than usual. Well done!

I have no idea what Trump intended. The facts are what they are. He was told that people were not coming through the metal detectors in part because they didn't want the Secret Service to take their weapons. He wanted the detectors turned off. At the very least that is reckless disregard especially given his subsequent rhetoric.

Malevolent? Who knows. Criminally negligent? Yeah pretty much. I have no need to diagnose his underlying sociopathy to come to that conclusion.
So if I understand correctly your complaint is he wanted the metal detectors turned off. I honestly don’t know: were they turned off? You don’t know what he intended but you’re certain he intended to turn them off so people with guns could get in undetected. Am I understanding you correctly?

Edit: I hope this is not too snarky for you, it is not my intention.

Reactions: Marocain Poke
I asked myself the following question during coffee this morning.

Is there any possibility the Republicans staged Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony with the knowledge that the Secret Service had solid evidence that this is a bunch of bunkum? All in the name of making Liz Cheney and the committee appear to be even more a group of buffoons.

Just asking because I can see Trump and his team putting that together.
Only cocaine Mitch could pull that off. No other Republican plays any chess, only checkers.

Ah here it is - deflection. One of your better moves (which isn't saying much). What do you find most doubtful about recent testimony?
Secret Service says January 6 Committee didn't reach out before Hutchinson testimony on Trump lunging at agent

“You know, I don’t f-ing care that they have weapons,” Mr. Trump said in Ms. Hutchinson’s telling of the episode. “They’re not here to hurt me. Take the f-ing mags away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here. Let the people in. Take the f-ing mags away.”
Lol. Nice try, but she qualified her statement before making it per PBS. Would you like to try again:

I was in the vicinity of a conversation where I overheard the president say something to the effect of: "I don't effing care that they have weapons. They're not here to hurt me. Take the effing mags away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here. Let the people in. Take the effing mags away."

Which part do you have trouble with?

Is Bill Barr a Democrat? Mike Flynn? Ms. Hutchinson?

Do you doubt her words? Do you doubt weapons were confiscated at the Elipse?
I doubt her words. She had to qualify every sentence with a "something to the effect of" in order to ensure that she can avoid perjury charges. She gave zero testimony that would be admissible in a criminal trial without additional corroboration and thus far the only corroboration provided was by the secret service denying her story about grabbing the steering wheel.

As for weapons at Elipse, no telling. For the 100s arrested on Jan. 6th, I believe I read there was a total of 5 guns confiscated. Not exactly the makings of an militarized revolution, although I know that's what the media would lead you to believe.

Just for fun, each of these is a different paragraph of Ms. Hutchinson's testimony...

I was in the vicinity of a conversation where I overheard the president say something to the effect of:

I saw Mr. Cipollone right before I walked out onto West Exec that morning. And Mr. Cipollone said something to the effect of:

Tony described him as being irate. (hearsay with no corroboration)

The president said something to the effect of:

And when Mr. Ornato had recounted this story to me, he had motioned towards his clavicles. (Weird that the hearing didn't choose to question Mr. Ornato himself to colloborate this assault charge, don't you think?)

I remember Pat saying something to the effect of:

And Mark had responded something to the effect of:

He didn't look up from his phone and said something to the effect of:

And Pat said something to the effect of, and very clearly had said this to Mark, something to the effect of:

To use that phrase EVERY single time she quoted someone gives me the indication of being coached for that hearing, and thus, her testimony, with no evidence or corroboration, is valueless to me. If that pharse had been a drinking game, I'd have lost long before her testimony was over.

So if I understand correctly your complaint is he wanted the metal detectors turned off. I honestly don’t know: were they turned off? You don’t know what he intended but you’re certain he intended to turn them off so people with guns could get in undetected. Am I understanding you correctly?

Edit: I hope this is not too snarky for you, it is not my intention.
He is quoted as saying:

“You know, I don’t f-ing care that they have weapons,” Mr. Trump said in Ms. Hutchinson’s telling of the episode. “They’re not here to hurt me. Take the f-ing mags away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here. Let the people in. Take the f-ing mags away.”

He had knowledge of weapons in the crowd, as evidenced by his quote. With this knowledge he said (among others)
“We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore”.

I’ll leave up to experts to determine what if any violation of law that might be. It is at the least reckless IMO. Your thoughts?

Lol. Nice try, but she qualified her statement before making it per PBS. Would you like to try again:

I was in the vicinity of a conversation where I overheard the president say something to the effect of: "I don't effing care that they have weapons. They're not here to hurt me. Take the effing mags away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here. Let the people in. Take the effing mags away."

Yes. She was accurate in describing what and how she came to her knowledge. Who is she again?

He is quoted as saying:

He had knowledge of weapons in the crowd, as evidenced by his quote. With this knowledge he said (among others)
“We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore”.

I’ll leave up to experts to determine what if any violation of law that might be. It is at the least reckless IMO. Your thoughts?

Bless your heart.

I doubt her words. She had to qualify every sentence with a "something to the effect of" in order to ensure that she can avoid perjury charges. She gave zero testimony that would be admissible in a criminal trial without additional corroboration and thus far the only corroboration provided was by the secret service denying her story about grabbing the steering wheel.

As for weapons at Elipse, no telling. For the 100s arrested on Jan. 6th, I believe I read there was a total of 5 guns confiscated. Not exactly the makings of an militarized revolution, although I know that's what the media would lead you to believe.

Just for fun, each of these is a different paragraph of Ms. Hutchinson's testimony...

I was in the vicinity of a conversation where I overheard the president say something to the effect of:

I saw Mr. Cipollone right before I walked out onto West Exec that morning. And Mr. Cipollone said something to the effect of:

Tony described him as being irate. (hearsay with no corroboration)

The president said something to the effect of:

And when Mr. Ornato had recounted this story to me, he had motioned towards his clavicles. (Weird that the hearing didn't choose to question Mr. Ornato himself to colloborate this assault charge, don't you think?)

I remember Pat saying something to the effect of:

And Mark had responded something to the effect of:

He didn't look up from his phone and said something to the effect of:

And Pat said something to the effect of, and very clearly had said this to Mark, something to the effect of:

To use that phrase EVERY single time she quoted someone gives me the indication of being coached for that hearing, and thus, her testimony, with no evidence or corroboration, is valueless to me. If that pharse had been a drinking game, I'd have lost long before her testimony was over.
So you discount her, even disbelieve her testimony, because she appropriately characterizes her testimony? Weird.

Yes. She was accurate in describing what and how she came to her knowledge. Who is she again?
Except she couldn't precisely say what she heard. Not in one single instance. No actual quotes. Just her interpretation. You'd think something as graphic as "I don't ****ing care if they have weapons" would be memorable and not require the anti-perjury qualification.

As for who she is, I'd bet on someone who is about to get a book deal with a hefty advance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT