ADVERTISEMENT

New Jan 6 surprise hearing (June 28)

Did she actually give any quotes? I didn't watch the hearings (sorry, I'm a working American whose not sitting at home at 1PM to watch a made for tv hearing), but I did watch the Nightly News. They showed her response and everything was either: "He said something along the lines of..." (she used this phrase for at least 5 responses) or "I heard through another that Trump...". Did she provide any actual definitive statements? Libs, can you provide 1 single direct quote of what she saw or heard? If this is the "star" witness of the libs, then I can clearly see why this wasn't recommended to the DoJ for prosecution.

The whole testimony has been debunked, woman scorned is alive and well with this lying bitch. Every single thing they have claimed or impeached Trump for has blown up in the Democrats face.

If it involves Adam Schiff then you know it is a lie.
I agree. It was clear her whole testimony was setup so that she couldn't be accused of perjury later. No direct statements. Every statement fully qualified as a recollection or as 3rd party hearsay. Like I said, if this is the star witness, there's no wonder that the DoJ isn't interested.

ummm…she testified that he lunged forward to grab the wheel, attacking the secret service driver across the clavicle. You and your Twitter followings lately lol
Fact check equals false. She did not testify that Trump did this. She testified that she was told by someone else (whom I assume is named somewhere and if not, WTF?) that Trump did what you state. There is a monumental difference between the two statements as one is convictable for perjury if not true and the other is simply hearsay.

I agree. It was clear her whole testimony was setup so that she couldn't be accused of perjury later. No direct statements. Every statement fully qualified as a recollection or as 3rd party hearsay. Like I said, if this is the star witness, there's no wonder that the DoJ isn't interested.

This is a dog and pony show to plant doubts in anyone who might sit on the fence regarding Trump. Democrats are clearly thinking he is the greatest threat to their strategy in 2024 and they hope smearing him now can help them slightly mitigate the potential disaster this fall.

Secret Service agents willing to testify that Trump didn't lunge at steering wheel during Capitol riot: source

If only the republicans on the committee would call them to testify. Oh wait, there AREN’T any republicans on the committee. This exemplifies perfectly why this whole thing is a sham.

This is a dog and pony show to plant doubts in anyone who might sit on the fence regarding Trump. Democrats are clearly thinking he is the greatest threat to their strategy in 2024 and they hope smearing him now can help them slightly mitigate the potential disaster this fall.
Actually a pretty entertaining show. So ****ing dumb. So ****ing corrupt. Definitely the QOP should run him again.

Did she actually give any quotes? I didn't watch the hearings (sorry, I'm a working American whose not sitting at home at 1PM to watch a made for tv hearing), but I did watch the Nightly News. They showed her response and everything was either: "He said something along the lines of..." (she used this phrase for at least 5 responses) or "I heard through another that Trump...". Did she provide any actual definitive statements? Libs, can you provide 1 single direct quote of what she saw or heard? If this is the "star" witness of the libs, then I can clearly see why this wasn't recommended to the DoJ for prosecution.
“You know, I don’t f-ing care that they have weapons,” Mr. Trump said in Ms. Hutchinson’s telling of the episode. “They’re not here to hurt me. Take the f-ing mags away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here. Let the people in. Take the f-ing mags away.”

• Haha
Reactions: AC2020
Because I do not swallow the Democrat lies like you do?

I need help for asking you what a quote meant to you? I love how you leftists respond to being ask questions.
Democrat lies? You do know who these folks are I'm quoting don't you?

As to "Let my people in"- DJT had full knowledge of the mix of people he was imploring to "fight" on his behalf. He knew this before his lil speech.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT