ADVERTISEMENT

New Jan 6 surprise hearing (June 28)

Sooooo…you didn’t hear the part about Trump flipping the fvck out in his car cuz he wasn’t going to the Capitol, trying to grab the wheel
And attacking the secret service agent…

carry on
No, but I heard someone say that they heard someone say that he did that.

Pee-pee tape, Version 642.0

Carry on, pedoscott.

Lol

An hour earlier….

“MAGA baby!!!!!”

carry on
I have friends with delicate 🐱🐱‘s who say this works…

vagisilmaxcreme__37613.1407800256.jpg

ummm…she testified that he lunged forward to grab the wheel, attacking the secret service driver across the clavicle. You and your Twitter followings lately lol
Has the "attacked" driver testified yet? It sure seems like it would have been a good idea to have the "attacked" secret service "driver" testify to the committee about said "attack."

Hillary was so mad and likely so drunk she wouldn't come out and greet her cult on Election night after she lost. She sent Podesta out to comfort them. 🤣🤣🤣
Did Podesta comfort you any that night @davidallen or did the tears fall well into the morning hours?
🤣
He and his family were curled up in the corner in the fetal position.

Hillary was so mad and likely so drunk she wouldn't come out and greet her cult on Election night after she lost. She sent Podesta out to comfort them. 🤣🤣🤣
Did Podesta comfort you any that night @davidallen or did the tears fall well into the morning hours?
🤣

***needs to
make incessant psychotic Hillary Derangement Syndrome posts…Trumpian Pavlovian response***

I can say with certainty that either Trump or Biden could lunge at me, and I would not feel attacked.

Hell. I wouldn’t call it even being bothered. I suspect an agent would flinch even less even if this is accurate.

Last edited:
Reactions: N. Pappagiorgio
It will never cease to amaze me that the idiots who go after such a deeply flawed man as Trump are so freaking obsessed with making shit up.

The guy is a womanizing narcissistic asshole with shady past business dealings! There’s a target the size of Delaware on his ass and these morons have so little respect for the citizenry that they invent crap that anyone with elementary critical thinking skills can easily dismiss.

I hate politicians.

Please be true.

The thought of Trump sitting back there remembering all the spies/heroes launching an attack from the back seat to escape and save America.

Then trying to pull it off quarter speed, but dropping great one liners the whole time.

That might be the funniest thing ever.

They won't bring the agents testimony to light because it would be contradictory to hers and they would have to charge her with lying to Congress as her account is second hand and theirs is firsthand.

This is just to get attention off the miserable time they are having recently and hoping to convince the feeble minded that the committee is not wasting the publics time and money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT