ADVERTISEMENT

New Jan 6 surprise hearing (June 28)

What they actually said and where they actually were.

I've already posted links in this thread. It's all over the internet.
Nah you haven't. You don't have anything from Mark Meadows, you have unnamed sources, a lot of bullshit.

I'm not convinced that formal charges are even helpful. Just getting the story out should be sufficient. Trump can live with the shame of the truth.
The truth you say? You don't want the truth you want to convince people Trump is bad in an effort to keep him out of the White House in 2024. If you were interested in the truth you would take the FBI's findings instead of supporting some BS one sides soviet style hearing.

The truth you say? You don't want the truth you want to convince people Trump is bad in an effort to keep him out of the White House in 2024. If you were interested in the truth you would take the FBI's findings instead of supporting some BS one sides soviet style hearing.

My favorite thing in politics now is how regularly lib leadership rubs their followers noses in dookie.

Followed by how little it affects their opinion of the people that continually rub their noses in it.

Fun to watch.

Please oh please run him in 24.

"these effing people are fastening spears onto the ends of flagpoles."

"... I - - I don't effing care that they have weapons. They're not here to hurt me. Take that effing mags away. Let my people in.
I love this narrative. If you are a leftist you think Trump wanted people to go into the Capital armed so they could take over the government yet not a single person out off hundreds arrested has been charged with using a firearm for anything. In fact the only person that used a firearm was the Capital police officer that killed an unarmed women. What a bunch of drama queens

"these effing people are fastening spears onto the ends of flagpoles."

"... I - - I don't effing care that they have weapons. They're not here to hurt me. Take that effing mags away. Let my people in.

Every single time! 🤣🤣🤣

perch_bait_soft_lures_large.gif

Reactions: iasooner2000
Is it wrong that I want “a pissed off Trump tried to hijack his own limo” to be true because the visualization in my head is freaking hilarious.

USSS: “Sir we can’t.”
Maga king: (grabs wheel): “get off my plane!”
USSS: (confused) “wait. We’re in a limo!”
Maga king: “I know….but that was the opening that Melania needed - now!”
FLOTUS puts the driver in a headlock and throws him out the side door.
Maga King slides behind the wheel and stands on the accelerator. The limo breaks out of her motorcade and peels out across a lawn.

“What they said to me is, as long as I continue to be a team player, they know that I’m on the team, I’m doing the right thing, I’m protecting who I need to protect, you know, I’ll continue to stay in the good graces in Trump World,” the slide read.
“And they reminded me a couple of times that Trump does read transcripts and just to keep that in mind as I proceeded through my depositions and interviews with the committee.”

carry on

“What they said to me is, as long as I continue to be a team player, they know that I’m on the team, I’m doing the right thing, I’m protecting who I need to protect, you know, I’ll continue to stay in the good graces in Trump World,” the slide read.
“And they reminded me a couple of times that Trump does read transcripts and just to keep that in mind as I proceeded through my depositions and interviews with the committee.”

carry on
Meanwhile Joe Biden's daughter writes in her personally dairy that Joe took showers with her and turned her into a slut, yet not a peep from the leftists or the propaganda outlets.

I really enjoy going back and looking through some of these threads. It's always funny seeing how willfully gullible the leftist were on any given subject. You think they would learn, everything Democrats say is a lie but they refuse. Oh well, peruse this old thread and enjoy laughing at the leftist.

Sadly the boards leftist have all disappeared, I assume hiding in humiliation at their stupidity.

I really enjoy going back and looking through some of these threads. It's always funny seeing how willfully gullible the leftist were on any given subject. You think they would learn, everything Democrats say is a lie but they refuse. Oh well, peruse this old thread and enjoy laughing at the leftist.

Sadly the boards leftist have all disappeared, I assume hiding in humiliation at their stupidity.

***speaks of gullibility…links to Kash Patel op-ed***

You do realize who that clown is, yes? Oh boy lol

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT