ADVERTISEMENT

Networks devote 291 minutes to Trump scandals and zero seconds to Biden’s

Well, he lies his ass off constantly. I understand that's okay in your value system, but the rest of the country doesn't like or understand the constant lying. It's pretty obvious when someone has such shitty values that they lie with such consistnecy, it's going to attract attention.

LOL that this needs explained, lol. It's like you expect the rest of the country to have your barnyard values, lol.

Jarred got what, 2 billion from the saudis, and you ignore that and focus on the non-evidence around the bidens, lol. Go get em, cultboi!
You might have credibility if you said the same about Biden but you don't and as a result have zero credibility.

I don't know where you've been but the last 7 years but all the country has focused on is the lies Democrats have told about Trump in order to investigate him. Meanwhile it looks as if the Biden's were enriching themselves by selling influence, while Democrats have the country on a wild goose chase.
I thought you Democrat voters were the patriots whose only goal was national security and protecting the country from foreign influence but now credible allegation are made against Biden that patriotic attitude is nowhere to be found. You should know your hypocrisy is not a badge of honor.
Bless yore heart.

Reactions: my_2cents
You might have credibility if you said the same about Biden but you don't and as a result have zero credibility.
Cultboi now values credibility, lol!!!!!

You're like cattle. You don't count. Cultbois don't have credibility.

Silence? Have you missed all the "investigate that shit" commentary? You need a new angle Sleepy.
Have you called out Biden's lies? Called out the MSM double standard coverage? Democrats and the FBI obstructing any investigation? Nope you do nothing but defend Biden.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Mike Pence too?

‘I can’t defend it’
‘Having read the indictment, these are very serious allegations’
What did you think he would say. He is running against him for the republican nomination. I have heard just about all except Issa and Christie say they would pardon him.

Why would they do that. They want, his votes if they get the nomination. You guys read too much into it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Really?

Let's review what you have said on other threads.

Should I continue? Need more of your own words?
Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot you were there. I stand by all the words I've said. The establishment has been on a years-long witch hunt to destroy the man that pushed their authoritarian timetable back and now they think they've found a smoking gun. On the surface it appears they may have. We've seen the prosecution's case. We'll see what defense he puts up. You really want to make my statements seem contradictory, but they are not. You may go now.

Reactions: my_2cents
Which ones do you seek my opinion on?

Let me know when that happens.

Can you give me a specific example of obstruction?

I know you won't answer but only seems fair to ask...

Reactions: OUSOONER67

Blinken helped put together a campaign ad. Got that. Is that a lie or obstruction?

Some folks who left the Bureau are frustrated that a case they don't know anything about now hasn't progressed? Again, need some help discerning a specific lie or obstruction allegation.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
In your mind? None. In your mind Democrats are always honest, law abiding, only have the most holy of intentions and are above reproach, despite any evidence to the contrary.
I'm asking you, which crimes have Democrats committed? Stop flailing around and answer the question.

We have said the same thing about President Biden. We have told you over and over again that if President Biden or anyone around him committed crimes, they should be charged and held accountable. You continue to ignore this.

If Trump is guilty of all or even some of the charges laid out in the indictment, should he be held accountable? Yes or no?

I'm asking you, which crimes have Democrats committed? Stop flailing around and answer the question.
Your double standards are showing.

You tell me. Is it illegal for a government officials to destroy e-mails and electronic devices that are under subpoenas? Is it illegal for a Vice President to accept millions of dollars from foreign actors? Is it illegal to lie to Congress? Is it illegal for government agencies to purposely apply/enforce the law with a double standard?

Your double standards are showing.
I have no double standards. I'm simply asking you which crimes Democrats have committed and you have yet to provide any.

You tell me. Is it illegal for a government officials to destroy e-mails and electronic devices that are under subpoenas? Is it illegal for a Vice President to accept millions of dollars from foreign actors? Is it illegal to lie to Congress? Is it illegal for government agencies to purposely apply/enforce the law with a double standard?
Are these the crimes you believe have been committed? If so, can you point to which Democrat did these and where they were charged with such crimes?

Go ahead. Stop flailing around.

• Haha
We have said the same thing about President Biden. We have told you over and over again that if President Biden or anyone around him committed crimes, they should be charged and held accountable. You continue to ignore this.

If Trump is guilty of all or even some of the charges laid out in the indictment, should he be held accountable? Yes or no?
LMAO yes you have said this but like with all progressives your actions speak louder than your words.

We've answered this same question numerous times, yet for some reason you refuse to acknowledge it. You can go back and look.

LMAO yes you have said this but like with all progressives your actions speak louder than your words.
So you refuse to accept what we say.

You need help man lol. Seriously, stop with the projection.

We've answered this same question numerous times, yet for some reason you refuse to acknowledge it. You can go back and look.
Then provide the quote where you answered this question. Perhaps I missed it, and if I did, sorry. So provide the quote or, simply give a yes or no answer right now.

• Haha
I have no double standards. I'm simply asking you which crimes Democrats have committed and you have yet to provide any.

Are these the crimes you believe have been committed? If so, can you point to which Democrat did these and where they were charged with such crimes?

Go ahead. Stop flailing around.
Sure you do you either can't admit it or you're blind to it.

Is lying to Congress a crime?

You might want to expose yourself to something besides leftist propaganda. You would be better informed on what is going on in this country.

So you refuse to accept what we say.

When your actions speak so loudly I can't hear your words, I tend to ignore you words.
You need help man lol. Seriously, stop with the projection.

Then provide the quote where you answered this question. Perhaps I missed it, and if I did, sorry. So provide the quote or, simply give a yes or no answer right now.
Here you go with your double standards again. You always demand your question be answered, most times by yes or no but when you are asked the same you play your games. I'm holding you to your same standard but like a good little progressive you claim you have no double standards. Welcome to equality.
Answered numerous times, go back and look.

In your mind? None. In your mind Democrats are always honest, law abiding, only have the most holy of intentions and are above reproach, despite any evidence to the contrary.

So far, the only smoking guns Republican have are a tax charge and the false statement on the gun check.

Can’t wait for him to take the perp walk for those fvckups…

But we both know how disappointed you and yours would be if that’s the breadth and depth of prosecution of one Robert Hunter Biden…

carry on

So far, the only smoking guns Republican have are a tax charge and the false statement on the gun check.

Can’t wait for him to take the perp walk for those fvckups…

But we both know how disappointed you and yours would be if that’s the breadth and depth of prosecution of one Robert Hunter Biden…

carry on

I was sorry to hear you were suffering from that prolapse colon.

Is lying to Congress a crime?
This is what is a crime . . .

When a person willfully and contrary to such oath states or subscribes any material matter which he/she does not believe to be true, then that person commits perjury. (18 U.S.C § 1621).

Or

When a person, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the government of the United States, knowingly and willfully falsifies or conceals information, including before a congressional committee's inquiry, that person also commits a crime. (18 U.S.C § 1001).

• Haha
Answered numerous times, go back and look.
Provide the quote then or simply respond to this question with a simple "yes" or "no" answer.

Stop dodging and flailing and simple give an answer.

Again, . . .

• Haha
Provide the quote then or simply respond to this question with a simple "yes" or "no" answer.

Stop dodging and flailing and simple give an answer.

Again, . . .

When you consistently start answering questions asked of you, I will be happy to answer yours.

Should Trump be held accountable, sure but the punishment should not be prison for a mere disagreement over handling documents. No where in the indictment is it said there was anything with nefarious intentions.

• Haha
Should Trump be held accountable, sure but the punishment should not be prison for a mere disagreement over handling documents. No where in the indictment is it said there was anything with nefarious intentions.

3 a. In July 2021, at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey (“The Bedminster Club”), during an audio-recorded meeting with a writer, a publisher, and two members of his staff, none of whom possessed a security clearance, TRUMP showed and described a “plan of attack” that TRUMP said was prepared for him by the Department of Defense and a senior military official. TRUMP told the individuals that the plan was “highly confidential” and “secret.” TRUMP also said, “as president I could have declassified it,” and, “Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret.”

b. In August or September 2021, at The Bedminster Club, TRUMP showed a representative of his political action committee who did not possess a security clearance a classified map related to a military operation and told the representative that he should not be showing it to the representative and that the representative should not get too close.

Sounds pretty sus I’d say, but you do you lol

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke

If you are one of those that refuses to admit there is a double standard in this country, how do you explain this?
libcomdems vote & donate at something like an 87% clip to their benefactors the libcomdems political class. They’ll never show equity in their coverage. They are an in kind donation of the DNC & never ever have a right to complain about anything in the scheme of reporting. They are crooked, ideological swine & incapable of equity in coverage.

PSA for the libs on the board. I don't care which party you belong to, which pronoun you use, which sex you are, what your socioeconomic status is & so on the coverage she be fair, equitable & researched. It shouldn't be biased, talking points from your overlords & made-up. Every single one of those parasitic whores who breaks the law should suffer....they should suffer even more since they have broken the public trust.

In fact I would subscribe to the notion that if the coverage were fair, people would more easily vote for candidates outside their political party gaggle.

Blinken helped put together a campaign ad. Got that. Is that a lie or obstruction?

Some folks who left the Bureau are frustrated that a case they don't know anything about now hasn't progressed? Again, need some help discerning a specific lie or obstruction allegation.
A ad. What planet are you from anyways? Uranus? Pull your head out and get some vitamin k

• Haha

Good luck, these CultBois have been asked to put up or shut up for several days now and this is what you get.

They have nothing, like in the birth certificate fiasco. Meanwhile, Trump is getting his ass rang up daily, lol.

Good luck, these CultBois have been asked to put up or shut up for several days now and this is what you get.

They have nothing, like in the birth certificate fiasco. Meanwhile, Trump is getting his ass rang up daily, lol.
The hand of joe is apparently on yer head. Yer blessed. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT