ADVERTISEMENT

Networks devote 291 minutes to Trump scandals and zero seconds to Biden’s

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

If you are one of those that refuses to admit there is a double standard in this country, how do you explain this?

Dims

ccp-centenary.gif

If you are one of those that refuses to admit there is a double standard in this country, how do you explain this?
The US average IQ is a paltry 98. The board's slow 12 never stops reminding the board's majority.

That should come as no surprise. They gave him a billion dollars of free advertising that helped make him president in the first place, it ramped their ratings to the moon, so why would they stop covering him now? They’ll get to Biden once they’ve completely destroyed Trump.

That should come as no surprise. They gave him a billion dollars of free advertising that helped make him president in the first place, it ramped their ratings to the moon, so why would they stop covering him now? They’ll get to Biden once they’ve completely destroyed Trump.
This.

Do you think it’s possible Trump destroyed himself and people just saw to it the public knew about it?

carry on

Reactions: my_2cents
Do you think it’s possible Trump destroyed himself and people just saw to it the public knew about it?

carry on
Yes, I think it's possible, but, no, I don't think that is what's happening. Yes, I think Donald Trump is a narcissistic schmuck that contributes to his own demise, but I also think the establishment of both parties has proven itself willing to do anything to destroy him before he can regain office. The first time around they played him like a fiddle while simultaeously seeking to ruin him. He was either too stupid, too vain or too cocksure of his impregnability to counter them. This time around, however, he is onto their tricks, they know it, and he will unleash hell on them if he gets back in power. They will do anything to prevent that.

Reactions: blbronco
Yes, I think it's possible, but, no, I don't think that is what's happening. Yes, I think Donald Trump is a narcissistic schmuck that contributes to his own demise, but I also think the establishment of both parties has proven itself willing to do anything to destroy him before he can regain office. The first time around they played him like a fiddle while simultaeously seeking to ruin him. He was either too stupid, too vain or too cocksure of his impregnability to counter them. This time around, however, he is onto their tricks, they know it, and he will unleash hell on them if he gets back in power. They will do anything to prevent that.
And I'm 100% behind Trump doing just that. The republic needs a reckoning if it's to survive, and both parties need a cleansing.

They really and truly expect the rest of the country to ignore reality and pretend along with them.
Does this mean you think the allegations of bribery and selling influence made against Biden and his family are false and should not be investigated?

I've asked, other posters have asked for this evidence. So far nothing. Is there evidence of bribery and selling influence?
More real evidence of Biden taking bribes and selling influence than they ever had on Trump. 20 LLCs, over 150 SARs and the allegation made by a confirmed reliable FBI source is more than enough evidence to justify a extensive investigation. WIth Trump all they had was information they knew at the time was false.

More real evidence of Biden taking bribes and selling influence than they ever had on Trump. 20 LLCs, over 150 SARs and the allegation made by a confirmed reliable FBI source is more than enough evidence to justify a extensive investigation. WIth Trump all they had was information they knew at the time was false.
Well... a link to this trove?

Reactions: my_2cents
LOL such an unreasonable request.

BIDEN TOOK BRIbEs!!!!

Link?

What your leftist speakers of truth and freedom in your media haven't informed you or are you playing dumb, which you do rather well?

I see we're going down the ol' Seth Rich, Cosmo Pizza, But Her Emails, Jade Helm, Birth Certificate trail again. Good luck with this one, maybe it'll stick. It worked in White Water.

It really is fun though... so you haven't had any threads about Trump's crimes. Those types of crimes don't really capture your imagination though... too real?

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
LOL 20 LLCs suggests... what, exactly?

LOL 20 LLCs suggests... what, exactly?
Why does a family that doesn't have a business anyone can find or the Biden's have offered as a reason for them receiving millions of dollars from foreign actors need 20 LLCs? What did the Biden's do to earn millions of dollars? No one can answer that question, not even the Biden's but hey if you want to think everything is on the up an up have at it. Corrupt foreign actors pay millions of dollars for no reason all the time, right?

Why does a family that doesn't have a business anyone can find or the Biden's have offered as a reason for them receiving millions of dollars from foreign actors need 20 LLCs? What did the Biden's do to earn millions of dollars? No one can answer that question, not even the Biden's but hey if you want to think everything is on the up an up have at it. Corrupt foreign actors pay millions of dollars for no reason all the time, right?
As well as our domestic actors.

Trumps story kinda parallels netanyahu's.

You can answer the question as can most of the board's majority. You can define math's simplest equation. The board's slow 12 is clueless.

Mike Pence too?

‘I can’t defend it’
‘Having read the indictment, these are very serious allegations’
True, but, they now think Pence is a fake Republican and a traitor. Therefore, they will dismiss anything he says.

Pence refused to support Trump on January 6, after all.

Reactions: davidallen
Yes, I think it's possible, but, no, I don't think that is what's happening.
Really?

Let's review what you have said on other threads.
But Trump stepped in it big time when he bragged on tape that he knowingly committed a crime. The "political line" got crossed because of his big mouth.
and when Trump admitted on tape he knowingly committed a crime he deserved to be indicted.

DJT And His Big Mouth​

Has finally caught up with him.
That being said Trump did many more things that were wrong than that. And he finally shot his mouth off one too many times and has landed in a pickle that he may not be able to escape. Ergo: he talked too much.
Knowingly taking classified documents when he left the White House, and knowingly telling a reporter he knowingly did it and offering to show the documents to the reporter is a bridge (or big mouth) too far, and it will be interesting to see how he spins it to get out of the mess he made by talking too much.

Should I continue? Need more of your own words?

What crimes has Democrats committed?
In your mind? None. In your mind Democrats are always honest, law abiding, only have the most holy of intentions and are above reproach, despite any evidence to the contrary.

LOL you want it soooooo bad, don't you?

Maybe focus on Trump and his associates' crimes if that's what you like to focus on?
I don't know where you've been but the last 7 years but all the country has focused on is the lies Democrats have told about Trump in order to investigate him. Meanwhile it looks as if the Biden's were enriching themselves by selling influence, while Democrats have the country on a wild goose chase.
I thought you Democrat voters were the patriots whose only goal was national security and protecting the country from foreign influence but now credible allegation are made against Biden that patriotic attitude is nowhere to be found. You should know your hypocrisy is not a badge of honor.

• Haha
I don't know where you've been but the last 7 years but all the country has focused on is the lies Democrats have told about Trump in order to investigate him. Meanwhile it looks as if the Biden's were enriching themselves by selling influence, while Democrats have the country on a wild goose chase.
I thought you Democrat voters were the patriots whose only goal was national security and protecting the country from foreign influence but now credible allegation are made against Biden that patriotic attitude is nowhere to be found. You should know your hypocrisy is not a badge of honor.

Well, he lies his ass off constantly. I understand that's okay in your value system, but the rest of the country doesn't like or understand the constant lying. It's pretty obvious when someone has such shitty values that they lie with such consistnecy, it's going to attract attention.

LOL that this needs explained, lol. It's like you expect the rest of the country to have your barnyard values, lol.

Jarred got what, 2 billion from the saudis, and you ignore that and focus on the non-evidence around the bidens, lol. Go get em, cultboi!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT