ADVERTISEMENT

Nerve damage...

No death jabbed people have faired better.
OMG- wrong wrong and more wrong. 99.97 percent survival out of the hospital- 50-70 percent survival once go to hospital and get Remdesivir- 10 percent after intubation....almost all cases , hospitalizations and deaths are the ones duped into taking the experimental gene therapies- it's basically the flu ...but you took poison- don't kill the messenger

Gilbert Gottfied Died of
A "rare Often overlooked heart" thingy - he was a big shot pusher- just sayin

Gabapentin 300mg 3-5x daily or are we moving on to something stronger ?
If so, go for Percocet-Tylenol 5-325 but don’t drive when using
Pharmacist John at my old Walmart tells me "no" to shingles vaccine. He'll only give me one at direction of a doctor. No to vaccine because of lingering symptoms. John tells me he's seen a lot of patients in my condition move up to a better drug that starts with an O if the gabapentin doesn't perform well. He said he's heard to many bad stories. He may shun any COVID boosters for himself.

OMG- wrong wrong and more wrong. 99.97 percent survival out of the hospital- 50-70 percent survival once go to hospital and get Remdesivir- 10 percent after intubation....almost all cases , hospitalizations and deaths are the ones duped into taking the experimental gene therapies- it's basically the flu ...but you took poison- don't kill the messenger
Still using the made up 99.97% figure?

Still using the made up 99.97% figure?
Oh ..made up? So what is your "made up" number? Still holding onto the tv fear tactics- meat Wagons and all and then Trump sent the two big ships to load the Covid patients onto them...wait- oh dang no one got on 🤪

Oh ..made up? So what is your "made up" number? Still holding onto the tv fear tactics- meat Wagons and all and then Trump sent the two big ships to load the Covid patients onto them...wait- oh dang no one got on 🤪
Conservatively assuming that everyone in the US has had the coof the IFR is 10x greater that your made up number.

Conservatively assuming that everyone in the US has had the coof the IFR is 10x greater that your made up number.
So give us the percent survival there poindexter- you say LT 99.97 - for elderly 95 years old with diabetes and overweight the number will sure drop - but think it's still much GT 95 - but hey y'all keep buying the kool aid the demons are selling

Has anyone replied to the fact Pfizer hires 2k plus people just to deal with the paperwork and research dealing with all the adverse reactions since the Texas judge ordered them to release their crippling injuries documents?🤔

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT