ADVERTISEMENT

Nerve damage...

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
4 days ago found near severe pain in left shoulder blade. 2 days ago found near severe pain in upper left arm. Today's tests at Baylor Scott & White ER find no signs of heart attack or stroke. No muscle or bone damage.

May 15 shingles diagnosis intense itching remains with slight pain. ER doctor diagnosed nerve damage from severe shingles. Shingles from compromised immune system from March 28, 2021 COVID vaccine. Doctor said forget boosters. I pick up prescription for nerve pain tomorrow AM from Walgreens.

I can't sleep in bed from arm pain. I sleep in living room recliner.

Prescription for shingles intense itching? No cure. The good? I'm down 10 pounds after Moderna stab II.

I don't make fun of Corndog2021.

4 days ago found near severe pain in left shoulder blade. 2 days ago found near severe pain in upper left arm. Today's tests at Baylor Scott & White ER find no signs of heart attack or stroke. No muscle or bone damage.

May 15 shingles diagnosis intense itching remains with slight pain. ER doctor diagnosed nerve damage from severe shingles. Shingles from compromised immune system from March 28, 2021 COVID vaccine. Doctor said forget boosters. I pick up prescription for nerve pain tomorrow AM from Walgreens.

Prescription for shingles intense itching? No cure. The good? I'm down 10 pounds after Moderna stab II.

Sorry you are having to deal with that. I have seen both sides way too close. One unvaccinated died and another close relative got the vaccine and had a stroke 3 days later. Very tough choice to make. Prayers your way.

Sorry to hear SBI. I have arthritis in my neck and shoulder from an injury yrs ago. Pain alnost every day from it, some days not so bad and some days unbearable and I don't take anything for it most of the time so I feel ya man.
Dr. Teal's Epsom baths have helped somewhat when its really bad. No jab for me and no plans to get it.

Reactions: iasooner2000

Very sorry.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian

It's likely your neck, C6, C7, T1 area. You need an MRI. The covid vaccine doesn't weaken your immune system.

It's likely your neck, C6, C7, T1 area. You need an MRI. The covid vaccine doesn't weaken your immune system.
BS it doesn't weaken the immune system - did you somehow miss the 8 pages of over 1200 Adverse reactions Pfizer HAD to release only AFTER a judge told them they couldn't wait 75 years like they wanted to release the info? Do you live under a rock or do you just have that much cognitive dissonance? The majority of shot reactions are auto immune.

Your promotion of the Experimental gene therapies hurts people you do know this right?

At The very best the gene therapies help nothing and they all admit they are
Gene therapies and wear off quickly- but we know they kill and Injure and help no one.

You need to stop your blind support for them- now bc of people like you they are putting them in kids bc people won't stand up and call them out.

And most all of them that DO die of the so called Coof - died in the hospital after being denied early cheap treatments and then giving patients Remdesivir, kicking family out and then suffocating and drowning lungs Intubating patients To die ALL ALONE - most that should have been still alive.

Continued Prayers sir

Gabapentin 300mg 3-5x daily or are we moving on to something stronger ?
If so, go for Percocet-Tylenol 5-325 but don’t drive when using
I pick up gabapentin 300mg at Wallgreen this AM after card carrying Choctaw great granddaughter soccer game.

I woke up this AM at 5:40 with sharp pain between left wrist and elbow. This is new. Being ambidextrous, I do some chores left. I've discovered this is quite uncomfortable. I'll have to adjust.

I urge any 50 and over who had chicken pox to get shingles vax, Two doctors tell me no to COVID booster. Intense itching remains from May 15 shingles. Doctors haven't decided yet if I qualify for shingles vax. Faint purple splotches linger.

Fully COVID vaccinated and boosted former Waco Toyota dealer was diagnosed with COVID. I don't make fun of Corndog2021, 2012Bearcat or Medic007.

I'm in shock. It's 7:45 PM CDT. On a scale of 1-10. Chest pain is 0.1. I've lived with chest pain for a year. Just days after my March 28, 2021 Moderna II stab. My shingles itching is barely perceptible. I've had constant intense itching since days after my May 15 shingles diagnosis. Pain in left arm above the elbow is 0.1.

I got in the shower around 4 PM with the normal intense itching.

Tomorrow I'll be heading for the Choctaw Nation traveling through a sliver of the Chickasaw Nation. I stay at any Choctaw Hotel for free. I almost feel like a new man.

I just took my first gabapentin 300mg. Tomorrow I take 2. then after, I take 3 a day for the duration. 90 tablets. 2 refills. No cost to me.
Makes sense I have a friend that has I believe "Neuralgia" and takes the gabapentin for
A few years and it totally helps her-sounds like good advice from LA. She didn't really want to live with the pain she says before taking it.

Since most vaccine or gene therapy shot injuries are auto immune or nerve related - makes sense it has and will help. Just an observation and relaying what little I know about it- nothing more

First night in the Choctaw Hotel was best sleep I've had in a year. Wife came to the room just after midnight. She thought I was dead. No heavy breathing or snoring she told me come daylight. I awakened at 3:20 AM with pain between left wrist and elbow. Icy Hot cream quickly solved the discomfort. Next thing I knew it was 6:20 and time to get up.

Chest pain is all but gone. Intense itching from shingles is all but gone. Pain pops up in left arm but only when I lie down.

I plan on saying no to any COVID booster but with approval, I want a shingles vax. So far doctor and Walgreen says no to shingles vax.

First night in the Choctaw Hotel was best sleep I've had in a year. Wife came to the room just after midnight. She thought I was dead. No heavy breathing or snoring she told me come daylight. I awakened at 3:20 AM with pain between left wrist and elbow. Icy Hot cream quickly solved the discomfort. Next thing I knew it was 6:20 and time to get up.

Chest pain is all but gone. Intense itching from shingles is all but gone. Pain pops up in left arm but only when I lie down.

I plan on saying no to any COVID booster but with approval, I want a shingles vax. So far doctor and Walgreen says no to shingles vax.
Sorry for these issues.

I've had all the covid boosters and recently got that shingles vaccine and it hurt my arm like all hell for 2-3 days. I don't know if it was having all those vaccines in the same arm or that particular one but it was beyond typical soreness. Kind of dreading the 2nd, you gotta have 2.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian

Praying for you, man. 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Sorry for these issues.

I've had all the covid boosters and recently got that shingles vaccine and it hurt my arm like all hell for 2-3 days. I don't know if it was having all those vaccines in the same arm or that particular one but it was beyond typical soreness. Kind of dreading the 2nd, you gotta have 2.
Man just keep making your body synthetic- whatever you do don't eat healthy, get sleep and leave Gods great immune system intact to do its thing. I mean Gates and Fauci immune systems way better and all 😳

Man just keep making your body synthetic- whatever you do don't eat healthy, get sleep and leave Gods great immune system intact to do its thing. I mean Gates and Fauci immune systems way better and all 😳

At this point, the luddite, right wing antivaxxers have pretty much showed us what darwinism looks like. I'm good.

Go check out the Herman Cain award thread on reddit if you'd like some real life examples. Its devoted to pro-MAGA antivaxxers that ultimately kill themselves after a blizzard of memes and your stream of pro-conspiracy talking points.

Sorry for these issues.

Wife's shingles vax arm hurt a bit both times. I'm glad your taking the shots. I don't want anyone to go through this mess. We need to get 2012Bearcat to Walgreen and on board.

Wife and her sister had COVID shots with no problems. Both are afraid of boosters after watching me. I started falling apart about 4 days after Moderna stab II. I don't make fun of Corndog2021.

Freaking sux- that girl had the baddest A$$ swing around. When is everyone going to start calling out the demons who did all this? Yes it's our decision to take These abomination of shots but we weren't given all the info on them- At least the people that relied on their tv and radio- we were given only one side of the propaganda to make the govt and big Harma filthy rich.

Most that call them out or question are so damn PC- Have I said it's hard to watch? Freaking call out the shots for what they are people

At this point, the luddite, right wing antivaxxers have pretty much showed us what darwinism looks like. I'm good.

Go check out the Herman Cain award thread on reddit if you'd like some real life examples. Its devoted to pro-MAGA antivaxxers that ultimately kill themselves after a blizzard of memes and your stream of pro-conspiracy talking points.
That's all you got is Herman Cain? Just wow. I will let those millions that are crippled forever- many will be dead in a few years or less, myocarditis 5 years or less and not fun, sterility in females, clots, strokes, VAIDS, heart issues, lethargy, oh almost forgot DEATH.

I prob left out a few of the 1200 Adverse
Reactions plus that POS sociopath Pfizer reported on- you are a total moron still taking these shots- but a total enabler propping them up while our kids get injected with the poison and made to wear harmful obedient cloths - sick of the enablers and those scared to call out the sickos injecting people.

I was 27 when I had my 1st stroke, almost 20 years before the Covid Vaccine came out. Apparently I have some type of super clotting blood coupled with another condition that stops my body from breaking down the clot. Only happens when I'm severely injured apparently so if you test my blood under normal circumstances it doesn't present itself. Basically off blood thinners I can not bleed to death so that's a good thing. I'm up for any sword or knife fight.

The point is strange things happen medically speaking all the time. I think we try to link some type of causation to simply help our brains come to grips with things. Right now it's any strange medical issue that occurs we have to link to either Covid or the Vaccine. Stupidity, plain and simple.

I just remember some folks on here saying that everyone who took an MRNA vaccine was going to die. Kind of kills your argument when we aren't seeing 200M people just dropping dead.

Reactions: 22LR and davidallen
I was 27 when I had my 1st stroke, almost 20 years before the Covid Vaccine came out. Apparently I have some type of super clotting blood coupled with another condition that stops my body from breaking down the clot. Only happens when I'm severely injured apparently so if you test my blood under normal circumstances it doesn't present itself. Basically off blood thinners I can not bleed to death so that's a good thing. I'm up for any sword or knife fight.

The point is strange things happen medically speaking all the time. I think we try to link some type of causation to simply help our brains come to grips with things. Right now it's any strange medical issue that occurs we have to link to either Covid or the Vaccine. Stupidity, plain and simple.

I just remember some folks on here saying that everyone who took an MRNA vaccine was going to die. Kind of kills your argument when we aren't seeing 200M people just dropping dead.
Yes it's only half a mill give or take so far...and only several million injured.

Sorry to say but you ain't seen nothing yet

Keep making excuses for the sociopaths- they like people like you to do that for them

I've had all 3 pfizers. My S.O., 2 kids, both parents, 3 employees, all my employees, tons of friends... no issues. We have black(ish), hispanic, asian, and white people in that sample. No issues. I ran 3.5 miles yesterday on a treadmill and I'm old AF.

I'd put that shit on my fries and eat it if I could.

One friend in his late 60's died in his sleep 3 days after getting the shot. His daughter went ape shit and says it was the pfizer shot. She didn't mention all his other health issues that had him getting tested every 3 months and taking shots and pills every day, or that he complained he was short of breath that evening. They didn't have an autopsy performed, either. But to hear her talk, he was just fine before hand.

Reactions: davidallen
I've had all 3 pfizers. My S.O., 2 kids, both parents, 3 employees, all my employees, tons of friends... no issues. We have black(ish), hispanic, asian, and white people in that sample. No issues. I ran 3.5 miles yesterday on a treadmill and I'm old AF.

I'd put that shit on my fries and eat it if I could.

One friend in his late 60's died in his sleep 3 days after getting the shot. His daughter went ape shit and says it was the pfizer shot. She didn't mention all his other health issues that had him getting tested every 3 months and taking shots and pills every day, or that he complained he was short of breath that evening. They didn't have an autopsy performed, either. But to hear her talk, he was just fine before hand.
No issues? Yeah right. Y'all are Lucky then- keep playing Russian roulette with the death jabs- most aren't that lucky. And sorry but all of yalls immune systems are no doubt compromised- I'd say 99.97 Chance- kinda like the survival rate of the Coof y'all are taking all of Those poison shots for.

I'm not a doctor
But I did stay at a holiday inn express last night ...

No issues? Yeah right. Y'all are Lucky then- keep playing Russian roulette with the death jabs- most aren't that lucky. And sorry but all of yalls immune systems are no doubt compromised- I'd say 99.97 Chance- kinda like the survival rate of the Coof y'all are taking all of Those poison shots for.

I'm not a doctor
But I did stay at a holiday inn express last night ...

What benefits would Pfizer and Moderna et al gain from producing a bunk Covid vaccine??? Wouldn’t they want this to be as safe and effective as possible so they can keep me alive as long as possible to sell me lots more drugs for other ailments later on?

This oughta be a hoot lol

Many many finally starting to call out the gene therapies- sports show overseas covered the athletes collapsing and having issues- when will it make it to fox and CNN so the Normies can finally admit it?

Welp, Pilt, he wins, I guess. Apparently the only covid cases that went south were the ones that got the death jab. You should've known he'd be on top of the science.
Can anyone really be as disconnected as you? I don't think it's possible- pilt is just throwing up a Hail Mary to make him justify he was ok with taking the poison they duped him into taking- you're actually a believer

Many many finally starting to call out the gene therapies- sports show overseas covered the athletes collapsing and having issues- when will it make it to fox and CNN so the Normies can finally admit it?
Link:

Also gave it its own thread - awakening is happening to the death jabs- hope people are hung after the citizenry gets pissed

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT