ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA PORTAL

Also throw him in a room where he is Wrestling Hamiti, BT, Lockett, etc. and that should add a few wins to his normal win\loss record.

Plus, if Hamiti can do well and get into the finals or at worst 5th, if he wins one match at NCAAs, its a net positive from what was produced from these two weights this year.
Izzy is sticking around as well so there’s another great partner in the room.

Surber and/or Doucet could see the writing on the wall and move on to somewhere they will be guaranteed starters
I’m not in the room, and those guys are NOT slouches…but yeah, they could become a casualty of the new reality of NCAA Wrestling.

I thought I posted this earlier, but any chance Kharchla transfers out of Ohio State with Welsh pretty much locked in at 174? Or does he go back down to 165? Welsh redshirts? Either way, Kharchla should have two years eligibility left.

I thought I posted this earlier, but any chance Kharchla transfers out of Ohio State with Welsh pretty much locked in at 174? Or does he go back down to 165? Welsh redshirts? Either way, Kharchla should have two years eligibility left.
That would be awesome. We were one of his top schools out of high school I think.

Reactions: bwel9339
He’s pretty banged up, they spoke on FRL about him maybe wanting to hang up the shoes after his most recent season ending injury

Hamiti IS most likely going 74. Depending on how that plays out with Thompson he’ll either RS or hit the road

He’s pretty banged up, they spoke on FRL about him maybe wanting to hang up the shoes after his most recent season ending injury
We will be fishing Thursday or Friday this week

I may disagree, especially Spratley. 125lbs was up for grabs this year and he could hang with even the best of them.
When I think of a stud transfer, I think of one that is already proven, like one who has been an AA. He wasn't that and still isn't just yet. I like Spratley a lot and am glad we have him. He developed over the course of a season into an all american contender and hopefully he'll be an AA next year.

I for one am still excited what we saw with Robb and hope next year it’s not a HUGE drop off from Plott (huge meaning at least blood round potential). If BT can figure it out, I hope he is a career 174.

I seen that Jacob Cardenas is in the transfer portal. Was it him that was in the portal at the end of last season also or what that Daniel Cardenas?

Tommy Askey from App State in the portal. Went 3-2 at NCAAs. Lost to Peyton Robb in the blood round. Has 1 year.

I saw that. He would be good depending on how they think our chances with fish are. If he wants to go 165 we should check him out. I like Travis at 157 he has a lot of potential and not having to cut to 149 early in the year should help him be even bigger and better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT