ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA PORTAL

That’s awesome news
I’d love to get Hendrickson as one of the 3-4. I thiught at one time John said he missed on him and thought we could recruit over him (then again I may be wrong).

When looking at the portal and potential entrants, probably need to start with Ivy and Service academies as neither allows graduate athletes. Obviously there are others but I think those graduating wouldn’t be considered tampering because they are out of eligibility at their institutions.

Reactions: bwel9339 and JAY45
It would be great to get Hendrickson. Only thing Mizzou would have as an advantage would be Dom Bradley for him to work with. But OSU would have more overall workout partners.

Reactions: TheJimReaper
It would be great to get Hendrickson. Only thing Mizzou would have as an advantage would be Dom Bradley for him to work with. But OSU would have more overall workout partners.
Maybe OSU can offer a 2 on 1 Challenge 😊

We are aggressive on this. We do not need to be close to the line. 1993 was pretty abysmal year. We can do well on this without looking sleezy so let's get it done right.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Saldate moving up to 65 and in a much better room could see him finally have a consistent AA type season
He has been a round of 12 guy three times he’s cutting too much weight for 57 he will move up to 65 he hasn’t placed because of the room he’s in. He is very capable of being an All-American in a better environment.

Odd year for him. Of his 8 losses, all were NCAA qualifiers it looks like. Lost to #1 Haines in tiebreakers. 4 of his losses were by 1 point and the largest was by 4. Had 11 Falls. Did go 0-2 at NCAAs with the second loss being to a guy from NW he pinned at Big10s lol. If 165 is more natural and he has the strength I like the pickup. At 157, would take Teague though.

Reactions: bwel9339
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT