ADVERTISEMENT

ncaa - day 2

Must win to AA

#6 Pic - #8 Ethan Lizak, MINN, 29-6 ; Lizak defeated Pic 15-5 last yr and 10-9 this year. Looks like he's closing the gap. Win

#4 Brock - #10 Jack Mueller, UVA, 24-6 : Brock 15-1 and Mueller 12-2 vs common oponents, both lost to Tariq. Brock should have no trouble. Win

#6 Heil - UR Chad Red, NEB, 24-10 : Heil 25-3 and Red 10-8 vs common Oponents. Dean should have no trouble. Win

#8 Lewallen - #6 Justin Oliver, CMU, 28-6 : Boo 2-0 against Geo Martinez and Oliver is 1-1. Boo is wrestling tough now. Win

#8 Rogers - #4, Chad Walsh, Rider, 26-2 : Chandler beat Walsh 12-11 in December. I'm with Chandler on this one. Win

#13 Jacobe - #7 Taylor Lujan, UNI, 30-6; Lujan won 10-7 in the Big 12; Jacobe's wheel is ready to roll and so is he. Win

#9 White - #11 Mike Hughes, HOF, 37-4 : White lost 1-0 in November but has beaten Nevills and Hall lately who beat Hughes. Derek will show us "What have I done for you lately). Win

I'm picking 7 wins for 7 AA's

@Old Number Nine

You better not jinx us! I'm going to side with Harley...

Picc, still embarrassed from getting stuck...lose
Brock, still confused on how his last opponent had 7 arms...lose
Heil, upset about missing the big, raised mat...lose
Boo, still trying to get out from under Retherford...lose
Chandler, still trying to catch his breath...lose
Smith, mad about not being in the semis...lose
White, still looking for his headgear...lose

John Smith faces scrutiny for making his team walk home!

@Old Number Nine

You better not jinx us! I'm going to side with Harley...

Picc, still embarrassed from getting stuck...lose
Brock, still confused on how his last opponent had 7 arms...lose
Heil, upset about missing the big, raised mat...lose
Boo, still trying to get out from under Retherford...lose
Chandler, still trying to catch his breath...lose
Smith, mad about not being in the semis...lose
White, still looking for his headgear...lose

John Smith faces scrutiny for making his team walk home!
I think this session will be much better than I thought session 3 would go for us. I think we will at least win 4 but picking them is very difficult because we are very inconsistent. Who would have thought Kaid would be torn up by a guy he tech falled 2 months ago. White did push Snyder great effort. I was afraid that retherford would literally break Boo in two during that match.

Reactions: Air_Thurman
our guys are strong enough or tough enough..getting thrown to their backs and ridden by everybody. The book must be out on how to beat OSU right now.

Just an utter embarrassment. These guys simply didn’t come to wrestle this weekend at all.

Looked like he threw his head gear after the win....hope we don't lose another point for that.

Dean wow doesn’t even survive till Saturday. Wow.
Nick got Destroyed

Reactions: giddyup
Jacobe is my favorite this week. Excited to see what he can do next year.

i’ve had it with trying to figure out the stalling OB calls

marinelli looked like usain bolt running ob verse imar and no call

derek went out vs snyder and it got blown automatic

Maybe this is indicative of problems in house or style or something. Mars was a stud recruit we signed who struggled and transferred out. IDK but I agree that since Pat left it appears to be a downward slide. Or maybe it’s we are still about the same level and others have just elevated and we need to up our game. Something needs to be tried to elevate our performance.

Roders drops a 9-7 DEC to Marsteller, yeah that Marsteller

Chandler had a great performance yesterday , Kaid came back great after his loss and big wins by Boo and Jacobi to earn AA. Feel sorry for Dean but just shows it’s true when wrestlers say it’s 60% mental. White wrestled great vs Snyder not so much in the blood round. Nic could not stop Lizak’s tilts in the dual just needed to get the takedown to make it a different match. Preston had terrible luck with injuries all year has the tools to win it all. We will be in the mix next year. POKES !

Reactions: Rdcldad and osu2082
We will probably have all Americans at about every weight next year, don't think we'll see any champions though.

Yeah, Fix is a legit Title Contender right now. Brock is too small for 41...Boo too big?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT