ADVERTISEMENT

ncaa - day 2

Yeah, Fix is a legit Title Contender right now. Brock is too small for 41...Boo too big?

Brock is as talented as they come on the feet and can score and place high at 141 or 149 but will need to work extremely hard on top and bottom if he wants to win a title which he has the raw talent to do so.

Preston and Joe are two others on who have semi final potential and when you get there anything can happen.

We are going to have a fantastic team the next 2-3 years it's just Penn St is on a historic level right now.

i think we saw who the odd man out will be in the lower weights this weekend

84 needs to get worked out but after watching nolan jump levels at the same weight i’m not counting the freshman out

Reactions: osu2082
I believe he will be in the mix, just don't think he'll win it his freshman year.

It will be tough but he will be among the most talented at the weight. Will be interesting to see where Suriano, Lee and Fix all end up next year.

If Fix doesn't rip off someone's arm and beat them into submission with it, I will be a little disappointed with all the hype around him.

Seriously though, I have big hopes for him and Gfeller.

Fix will be a 4x AA if not a 4x champion. He was beating college guys his Jr year of High School. Plus his international experience is a plus. Doubt it will be 4 in a row considering the Olympics will be in 2020

That's what I thought but wasn't sure. Man, that is so disappointing. Has Smith spoken to the press about the results?

Did Fix and Lee ever square off in HS beyond the freestyle match posted above?

i just watched the 1 seed hidlay 57 from penn
kid for ncst, who has a brother that’s a sr this year going to ncst

tough to get them all, but tough to watch a kid like that with a brother wrestling at ncst

Travis Wittlake faces Hayden Hidlay's younger brother Trent at the PWC this Sunday. Travis is ranked #1 at 170 and Hidlay is ranked #3. Flo is streaming the event and just did a whiteboard war - Willie picked Hidlay and Nomad picked Travis.

Reactions: Rdcldad and osu2082
Travis Wittlake faces Hayden Hidlay's younger brother Trent at the PWC this Sunday. Travis is ranked #1 at 170 and Hidlay is ranked #3. Flo is streaming the event and just did a whiteboard war - Willie picked Hidlay and Nomad picked Travis.

Flo's breakdown of Travis Wittlake's upcoming match. I do agree that he's got some great offensive attacks. Cowboy fans are gonna love him.

https://www.flowrestling.org/articles/6146001-tech-notes-travis-wittlake-vs-trent-hidlay

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT