ADVERTISEMENT

Nancy Pelosi is...

Voting for a commie in a Presidential election is as good as it gets.

Of course these days he can vote for a Progressive candidate and get the same thing.

Sooooo...nothing, absolutely nothing lol. Got it.

Calling Obama a commie is as nonsensical as it gets haha.

JFC you are incredibly dumb. I know you dream of sucking Obama off, but he wasn’t talking about Obama, dumbass.

You’re an idiot, but of course you know that.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
I can only think of three c**ts in my short life. First and foremost will always by Jane Fonda and Hillary finishes second. That said, Nancy finishes third, but she is by far the DFC of them all.

Last edited:
Hillary isn’t a commie either. Conservative circle jerk

No offense, but you need to work on your reading comprehension, as you are looking kind of lost here. Go find the thread that actually called someone a Commie. It used the person's name. And you want links: (I know...that right-wing media bastion of Politifact). And yes, if you vote for a party, you are subject to the label.

https://www.politifact.com/florida/...was-john-brennan-once-member-communist-party/

We found Brennan has acknowledged voting for a communist presidential candidate in 1976.

You came up with a cool alternative for TDS and your own TDS was so fired up to use it, you look like a total moron on the thread. Well done.

flip.gif

No offense, but you need to work on your reading comprehension, as you are looking kind of lost here. Go find the thread that actually called someone a Commie. It used the person's name. And you want links: (I know...that right-wing media bastion of Politifact). And yes, if you vote for a party, you are subject to the label.

https://www.politifact.com/florida/...was-john-brennan-once-member-communist-party/

We found Brennan has acknowledged voting for a communist presidential candidate in 1976.

You came up with a cool alternative for TDS and your own TDS was so fired up to use it, you look like a total moron on the thread. Well done.

Voting for a communist candidate doesn’t make you a communist. I’ve voted for republicans, does that make me a Republican? No...it doesn’t. Same with any party.

Period.

I can only think of three c**ts in my short life. First and foremost will always by Jane Fonda and Hillary finishes second. That said, Nancy finishes third, but she is by far the DFC of them all.

However all smarter than Low IQ Don.

"Republican hypocrisy at its finest: saying that Trump admitting to sexual assault on tape is just 'locker room talk,' but scandalizing themselves into faux-outrage when my sis says a curse word in a bar. GOP lost entitlement to policing women's behavior a long time ago. Next."—-Rep. Alexandria MOFO Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY)

Reactions: AC_Exotic
Don't worry every single time a party gains control of the house the leadership f's it up.

I find it very curious that the same leadership that f'd it up last time is still in charge for the Democrats.

Pelosi always has had foot in mouth disease. It's worse now that she is so old she can't hold a thought.

Even CNN is beating her up over the attempt at canceling the SOTU.

They ought to just hold it in the Senate chamber.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT