ADVERTISEMENT

My Heartfelt Apology To @my_2cents

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
I got violently ill late Friday night and spent Saturday flat on my back in bed. Between bouts of puking my guts out I watched this video and had my eyes opened to the truth, a real epiphany. If a woman is whatever someone wants to be, if there is no exact definition, then the same can be said about anything, the truth is whatever someone wants it to be, there is no singular truth about anything, and that would include someone who calls himself a progressive. If you identify as a progressive, no matter how often you defend the establishment against others who identify as progressives, then both of you are progressives, it’s as simple as that. I have been wrong this whole time. You say you’re a progressive I know it is hurtful for me to question it. So I apologize for nicknaming you PINO, and I won’t do it any more. I hope you can find it within yourself to forgive me. I refer everyone to watch the video and throw the scales off your eyes. I know it did for me.

Reactions: TPOKE and AC2020
I got violently ill late Friday night and spent Saturday flat on my back in bed. Between bouts of puking my guts out I watched this video

Hope everything is fine now! Reminded me of Forty North in '73. Drank my first, and a lot tequila with the immortal Richard Harrison ("I'm fvcking this dog, you just hold its head still.") one Friday night. Woke up Sat. morning sick as a dog; talk about aversion therapy. Took all weekend to recover, and 49 years later, the stuff still gags me.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Idk why anyone wastes time on pedophiles
And child trafficking gun grabbing POS- you don't try to convince the enemy you are right- you just get Rid Of them. We are at war and spending time talking to these sociopaths IMO is a little out of touch. The Normies
On the board have some Kinda shot at being saved ....the scumbags are what they are

Reactions: driad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT