ADVERTISEMENT

More On Donald Trump

Trump is 100 percent going to be the nominee....you TDS bitches need to accept it 🤪

Is that a 100 percent guarantee, like the food shortages this fall that you predicted? Or like the 3,000,000 bodies that will pile up when last winter gets here?

Sorry Bub. Your batting average is about 0.017.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Is that a 100 percent guarantee, like the food shortages this fall that you predicted? Or like the 3,000,000 bodies that will pile up when last winter gets here?

Aren't you due for your 12th booster yellow belly?! How's the quad mask in the shower going?

If you don't see shortages, supply and demand and inflation- you're even dumber than volunteering to be a lab rat- which y'all are pretty F'in stupid for doing that. Whose BA is almost zero? It's the yellow belly si

Very weird that you posted 0.017, and I'm not even kidding...

I know of a person from this week that was receiving 0.017 mcg/kg/min of fentanyl via IV infusion for sedation...

[Spooky music]

Hey @2DickedDog, I know you read the above and are actively shitting your pants as I type this. 22LR and I have something in common that allows us to have superpowers. The above isn't a circumstance, coincidence, or planned thing.

Aren't you due for your 12th booster yellow belly?! How's the quad mask in the shower going?

If you don't see shortages, supply and demand and inflation- you're even dumber than volunteering to be a lab rat- which y'all are pretty F'in stupid for doing that. Whose BA is almost zero? It's the yellow belly si

Let's talk about these food shortages. I didn't say anything about inflation. You stated recently that you became a prepper, growing your own food and putting in a water well, because of the "imminent food shortage" that is coming when fall gets here.

Tell me about all the food you are unable to buy today. Your predictions batting average needs major improvement if anybody is going to take you seriously. This is your chance Bub.

Very weird that you posted 0.017, and I'm not even kidding...

I know of a person from this week that was receiving 0.017 mcg/kg/min of fentanyl via IV infusion for sedation...

[Spooky music]

Hey @2DickedDog, I know you read the above and are actively shitting your pants as I type this. 22LR and I have something in common that allows us to have superpowers. The above isn't a circumstance, coincidence, or planned thing.
Yellow vaginalitus is a superpower🤔

Let's talk about these food shortages. I didn't say anything about inflation. You stated recently that you became a prepper, growing your own food and putting in a water well, because of the "imminent food shortage" that is coming when fall gets here.

Tell me about all the food you are unable to buy today. Your predictions batting average needs major improvement if anybody is going to take you seriously. This is your chance Bub.

@Corndog2021

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Lol as usual as shitty comeback from a scared wuss getting 12 boosters and quad masking in the shower bc the elite tells you sheeple what to do- total YVI wuss- keep trying witty comebacks bc you absolutely suck- like your wuss itis
Vaginalitus isn't a word or a medical condition. Is there something you're trying to tell us, 2DickedDog?

Lol as usual as shitty comeback from a scared wuss getting 12 boosters and quad masking in the shower bc the elite tells you sheeple what to do- total YVI wuss- keep trying witty comebacks bc you absolutely suck- like your wuss itis
Didn't you previously claim that you have a master's degree?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT