ADVERTISEMENT

More illegal migrants being used as political pawns

@my_2cents get in here explain how you feel about this.

You do realize those 50 sent to MV weren’t illegals, no? They were legal asylum seekers used as political pawns by DeSantis, who may have improperly used state funds to do so.

“50 PoinTs HiGheR”

Carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
@my_2cents get in here explain how you feel about this.

"El Paso officials distance themselves from the migrant-moving schemes of Abbott, Ducey and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, who last month sent a planeload of some 50 Venezuelans to Martha's Vineyard, an upscale liberal island retreat in Massachusetts.

El Paso's buses, they say, operate in coordination with officials in New York and Chicago – who get advance notice of arrivals and the names of the migrant passengers aboard. Charity teams from Grannies Respond are ready to assist them on arrival, they add.
"

• Haha
"El Paso officials distance themselves from the migrant-moving schemes of Abbott, Ducey and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, who last month sent a planeload of some 50 Venezuelans to Martha's Vineyard, an upscale liberal island retreat in Massachusetts.

El Paso's buses, they say, operate in coordination with officials in New York and Chicago – who get advance notice of arrivals and the names of the migrant passengers aboard. Charity teams from Grannies Respond are ready to assist them on arrival, they add.
"
oH THAts difFERreent.

"

oh they distance themselves and make reservations for their illegals? That’s the big moral difference?

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
oh they distance themselves and make reservations for their illegals? That’s the big moral difference?
If you can't see the clear differences in what El Paso is doing in conjunction with these other cities and the political stunt DeSantis/Abbott engaged in, then there really is no hope for you. Use that organ between your ears some and stop being so obtuse.

btw, nice fail thread.🤣🤣

• Haha
If you can't see the clear differences in what El Paso is doing in conjunction with these other cities and the political stunt DeSantis/Abbott engaged in, then there really is no hope for you. Use that organ between your ears some and stop being so obtuse.

btw, nice fail thread.🤣🤣
Thank you Kamala. Knew I smelt vinegar. 🤣

If the Venezuelan immigrants were here technically legally, why did the good Christian folks of Martha’s Vineyard, the ones who so fervently declare their island to be a sanctuary island, work so hard to have them taken away as soon as possible? I’m sure there was no hypocrisy involved, right? A military prison - oops! - compound was far superior to the broken down shithole of Martha’s Vineyard, right?

If the Venezuelan immigrants were here technically legally, why did the good Christian folks of Martha’s Vineyard, the ones who so fervently declare their island to be a sanctuary island, work so hard to have them taken away as soon as possible? I’m sure there was no hypocrisy involved, right? A military prison - oops! - compound was far superior to the broken down shithole of Martha’s Vineyard, right?
They seem to be the type of person I could associate with as Christian folks…as opposed to those who use the label as a crutch of convenience and lure people escaping tyranny into planes under false pretenses and give not one flying fvck what happens to them…

Interesting goalposts you have for the ideology…

carry on

• Haha
You do realize those 50 sent to MV weren’t illegals, no? They were legal asylum seekers used as political pawns by DeSantis, who may have improperly used state funds to do so.

“50 PoinTs HiGheR”

Carry on
And the libtard racists in MV still didn't want them ha ha ha ha ha
Tards claim they were seeking Asylum and were sent to a Liberal Sanctuary City only to be denied Sanctuary.
Bwaaaaaa ha hahaha! Virtue signal some more libtards. 🤣🤣🤣

They seem to be the type of person I could associate with as Christian folks…as opposed to those who use the label as a crutch of convenience and lure people escaping tyranny into planes under false pretenses and give not one flying fvck what happens to them…

carry on
Well, my only “goalpost” in this instance would be if you’re going to call your island a sanctuary island that welcomes all comers then you should welcome all comers regardless of how they got there, not fly into mass hysteria and demand the National Guard remove them within 44 hours.

Dude you failed. Dust yourself off and try again rather than whining about it.

btw, nice fail thread.🤣🤣

I love watching you guys squirm. You had no clue this has been going on for years and fell all over yourselves when your media activated your outrage.

I love watching you guys squirm. You had no clue this has been going on for years and fell all over yourselves when your media activated your outrage.
You might hope so, reality is we have been supporting a charity for some 10 years that assist these folks. Another swing and a miss Harry.

carry on
Bible verse?

“50 PoinTs HiGheR”

Carry on
He did not improperly use state funds. There was a budgetary line-item for $12M in allocations for exactly this. I highly recommend you read the news on both sides so you don't get taken with fake stories like the one above.

You might hope so, reality is we have been supporting a charity for some 10 years that assist these folks. Another swing and a miss Harry.
The real charity would be your willingness to have some of them stay in your house for awhile. Throwing spare change at a charity is nothing but feel-good window dressing.

He did not improperly use state funds. There was a budgetary line-item for $12M in allocations for exactly this.
Exactly this??

The line you are referencing in Section 185 of the budget states the funds are to “facilitate the transport of unauthorized aliens from this state." This state being Florida, not Texas.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidallen
Exactly this??

The line you are referencing in Section 185 of the budget states the funds are to “facilitate the transport of authorized aliens from this state." This state being Florida, not Texas.
Greg's doin the right thing. 👍

Rollin Rollin Rollin, keep them buses Rollin. 😁

He did not improperly use state funds. There was a budgetary line-item for $12M in allocations for exactly this. I highly recommend you read the news on both sides so you don't get taken with fake stories like the one above.
What was the language of that allocation again? As I recall there were two phrases that seem particularly applicable. Ah, here they are: “unlawfully present” and “from this state”. Maybe that's cool under Florida law but on the face of it seems like Ron violated both of those provisions of the funding.

Reactions: my_2cents
What was the language of that allocation again? As I recall there were two phrases that seem particularly applicable. Ah, here they are: “unlawfully present” and “from this state”. Maybe that's cool under Florida law but on the face of it seems like Ron violated both of those provisions of the funding.

Yer a clown ha ha ha🤣

Exactly this??

The line you are referencing in Section 185 of the budget states the funds are to “facilitate the transport of unauthorized aliens from this state." This state being Florida, not Texas.
They landed in the panhandle of Florida and then were flown to Massachusetts. Meets the letter of the law.

Exactly this??

These guys are soooooo knowledgeable - the relevant text:

SECTION 185. From the interest earnings associated with the federal​
Coronavirus State Fiscal Recovery Fund (Public Law 117-2), the​
nonrecurring sum of $12,000,000 from the General Revenue Fund is​
appropriated to the Department of Transportation for Fiscal Year​
2021-2022, for implementing a program to facilitate the transport of​
unauthorized aliens from this state consistent with federal law. The​
department may, upon the receipt of at least two quotes, negotiate and​
enter into contracts with private parties, including common carriers, to​
implement the program. The department may enter into agreements with any​
applicable federal agency to implement the program. The term​
"unauthorized alien" means a person who is unlawfully present in the​