ADVERTISEMENT

MINNESOTA

He beat Mark one match in the best of 3 series if I recall correctly. I know Mike beat him at least once. I remember some guy talking a little smack who wrestled for one of the California teams I believe. He sat his lucky figure a gumby or something mat side and Mike turned him inside out. I was lucky enough to see Mike's Championship when he out scored his opponents 56-0 or something like that. Man he was a beast.

During Wyatt Sheets match my wife asked if he was related to Mike Sheets. When I told her he was, she asked where Mike was and I said I haven't seen him at many of the duels since he graduated. She asked why he wasn't there to watch Wyatt. Any thoughts? Has anyone else seen him at the duels?
We sat with Mike and yes he is at all the duals.

Any info regarding if Minny dual meet will be broadcast? I really don't understand the new okstate web design and especially how there's no info on the wrestling schedule regarding broadcast. Also doesn't show up on Flo.
I was told by a very reliable source that all home duals will be broadcast on ESPN+.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT